Another Time Lapse

/ Another Time Lapse #1  

fishfactor

Gold Member
Tractor
(2) 2014 CAT 299DXHP / FECON
Here's another one for you guys. This time we were mulching some overgrown Christmas trees on the side of a mountain in Eastern TN. It's steeper than it looks as I had the camera pointing up at a angle. We pushed a few boulders out of the way and they never stopped rolling. Thanks for the referral Dirtroad!

S & P Land Services Mulching Christmas Trees (Time Lapse) - YouTube

/ Another Time Lapse #2  
I enjoyed that video. Were you working on Roan Mountain? I am originally from East Tennessee. Thanks.:):thumbsup:

/ Another Time Lapse #3  
just curious could any of that went to pellets or.......?

/ Another Time Lapse
I enjoyed that video. Were you working on Roan Mountain? I am originally from East Tennessee. Thanks.:):thumbsup:

Not sure which Mountain. It was in Elizabethton.

/ Another Time Lapse
just curious could any of that went to pellets or.......?

Possibly, I don't know. I would assume a pellet operation is similiar to a logging operation with a minium acres to come out. This was only about 2 acres.

/ Another Time Lapse #6  
Not sure which Mountain. It was in Elizabethton.
Elizabethton is in Carter County. I was raised two Counties to the east. Doe Creek runs through that area and there is a beautiful park. Roan Mountain State Park is there. You were on Roan Mountain. You were working, and probably didn't have the chance to enjoy the area. We residents call parts of East Tennessee--God's Country--all the way from the Cherokee National Forest to the Great Smokies including Roan Mountain and Bays Mountain. Thanks for replying. Your part of North Carolina is beautiful also. Asheville and Gatlinburg are too commercialized though for my blood.

/ Another Time Lapse #7  
No Problem Fishfactor!!

Creekbend, I bid on a grassy bald restoration project on Roan Mt. a couple years ago for the Forest Service.

/ Another Time Lapse
Elizabethton is in Carter County. I was raised two Counties to the east. Doe Creek runs through that area and there is a beautiful park. Roan Mountain State Park is there. You were on Roan Mountain. You were working, and probably didn't have the chance to enjoy the area. We residents call parts of East Tennessee--God's Country--all the way from the Cherokee National Forest to the Great Smokies including Roan Mountain and Bays Mountain. Thanks for replying. Your part of North Carolina is beautiful also. Asheville and Gatlinburg are too commercialized though for my blood.

Yep, we turned off of 321/19E just after crossing Doe Creek. Jenkins Hollow Rd.

/ Another Time Lapse #9  
Wow that was more impressive than the house demo.

JB