New Holland Forestry Mulcher

/ New Holland Forestry Mulcher #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
Today I was able to stop and get a couple pic's of a New Holland mulcher machine that was working with the Kershaw Sky Trim, which I had a previous thread about last week. They were still in the same location near my hunt club so I guess I was just lucky. If you want to see the Kershaw unit follow the link:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/land-clearing/228790-kershaw-sky-trim.html

This articulating New Holland unit is pretty neat in that it has what looks to be a swivel seat so the operator can drive it facing to the front or to the rear of the machine. At least, there is a floor pedal in the forward direction that cannot be reached with the seat facing rearward, that makes me think the seat can swivel around 180deg. This mulcher is PTO driven obviously, not hydraulic like most of them are on the skid steers. Anyway, hope you like the pic's. I always like to look at this sort of equipment myself because I find it quite interesting. I have some more pic's coming in a couple other threads because I happened across another RoW crew about 25 miles up the road from these guys! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• New Holland forestry mulcher 002.jpg
    New Holland forestry mulcher 002.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 1,931
  • New Holland forestry mulcher 001.jpg
    New Holland forestry mulcher 001.jpg
    897.2 KB · Views: 1,151
  • New Holland forestry mulcher 004.jpg
    New Holland forestry mulcher 004.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 734
  • New Holland forestry mulcher 003.jpg
    New Holland forestry mulcher 003.jpg