Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Fecon FTX mulchers, excavator mulchers

Default Re: Bauma Light for Mini ex

Thanks for the Fecon mention above. The Fecon CEM36 mulching attachment for excavators is approx 1200 lbs with mount so it is a great match to 7-15 ton machines like the kubota KX080, Bobcat 442 or E80, Terex TC75, Komatsu PC78, or PC88 or PC120, Cat 308 up to 315 and many others. It is a bit too heavy for the Kubota 161. It can run carbide tools or knife tools.

Tractor
    Antonio Carraro Super Tigre

Quote Originally Posted by deniscimafinc View Post
    Cooter is right, the DAH-080C is too heavy for the KX161. The pictures showing it mounted on a KX161 were taken during a test, and shouldn't have made it through the website. Oops. I'll get that fixed right away. That said, we are working on a smaller and lighter head, to fit down to a 5-ton excavator, to be introduced hopefully in about two months.

I haven't heard any comments on the BaumaLight - good or bad - but they have been around for a while now, so I guess that means they run their business right and that their products do get some job done. I too am curious to hear from some who have used them...
    Will it be the same technology? I inquired about a month ago, but your rep said no go!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12