Fecon or other mulcher rental in West Tn

/ Fecon or other mulcher rental in West Tn #1  

gene6120

Tractor
Ford 3600
Anyone know where I can rent a skidsteer and mulcher in the West Tn area? Neither of the Fecon dealers are renting the smaller skidsteer units.

Thanks,

Gene

/ Fecon or other mulcher rental in West Tn #2  
Cat Rental Store | Earthmoving Equipment | Multi Terrain Loaders | Cat 297C

there you go, its gona hurt when you see the rental quote with a HM315 or Davco....... but you have to understand how much it cost to keep one of these rigs going and still make a profit........ if you are gona run a mucher than you wana go nothing smaller than a 287 or a 289 XPS machine..... and no tires.

/ Fecon or other mulcher rental in West Tn #3  
Hire a good experienced mulching contractor, renting something u never ran before may cost u more money in the long run. Lot of tricks an experienced operator knows, for example wat will u do when u jam the head with debris, it will happen slot when you'll learning how to operate a mulcher. Any experienced operator can have the jam out in no time be inexperienced operator may have a time. Just to name one thing serval serval other things to name off I would think about renting vs hiring someone to do it.
Just my 2 cents

/ Fecon or other mulcher rental in West Tn
Thanks for the feedback cat297. I've rented this type equipment several times in the past couple of years but the company I was renting from has their units out on long term deals. You are correct, it takes some experience to be efficent with these machines.

/ Fecon or other mulcher rental in West Tn #5  
MidSouth Ag on Goodman/302 has one or maybe two. I rented from them for a week last spring. Call Josh and see if the machine is in, 662-890-3141.