clearing prodject coming up soon

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #1  

notrees

Tractor
Bucket trucks, S300, Vermeer 502, Bandit 2890, gooseneck dumps, 2010 Ftx 148L with samurais, Kubota L2500
Hi everyone im new to the forum.. thanks to all that post here. I have gotten some really good info on previous conversations here. I have a rather large job that I should be signing the finals on in the next month or so and will need to purchase some mulching equipment. I think im pretty sold on the gyrotrac gt 13 as a track machine, and have found a very affordable low hour maching that I would like to have. I am considering the denis cimaf dah 080c to go on an excavator and was curious if anyone out there has operated one or has any advice on a comparable head. Also if anyone has any advice on the unit that will push the head the best. Im aware that both of these units are a little higher on the price chart but im a firm believer in productivity and quality construction. Sharpening the planer teeth daily is no conscern to me. I actually like the idea of having a fresh sharp edge instead of putting off replacing half dulled teeth. I had a case 90xt with steel over the tire tracks and a fecon head back in 2008 that i did a big prodject down in Bonita Springs with, and I am not totally new to the mulching scene, but 6 months of mulching in 08 makes me no pro either and alot has changed since then with technology. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #2  
notrees:
I am the SE Region Manager for Fecon and would love to spend some time talking about our products. We have Tractors from 100HP to 600HP with Fecon Heads, check out our new samurai chipper tool on our FGT rotor, it's on our you tube video's at Fecon. You can easily change from chipper to carbide, one bolt. We have excavator heads from 36", all Fecon heads offer variable displacement motors for more production. I will be deliverying a new Fecon FTX148L with samurai tools in south Florida in the next couple of weeks. Fecon has a lot to offer, our heads are made in the USA and we've been delivering a quality product for over 20 years. I look forward to hearing from you.
Frank Plotts
SE Region Manager
fplotts@fecon.com

/ clearing prodject coming up soon
thanks mulchguy. email me your cell and ill check out the website and call you next week.

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #4  
I look forward to your call 513.429.9383
have a great week

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #5  
notrees, where are you out of. i think you would be very pleased with the performance of a 299D matched with a fecon mulcher out front, if you want i can put you in touch with the right person to arrange a demo setup for you.

im in the lakeland area. But to be honest ive done the skidsteer adapted to the mulcher thing once already and the productivity that im looking for wasnt there. It got the job done, but much slower than i would've liked. Im looking more at track mulchers that are not adapted to a track mulcher. Something that can mulch 6 days a week 10 hrs a day and is designed specifically to do so.

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #7  
Just a quick "thank you" for taking the time to contact us this morning. Was a pleasure talking to you.

You knocked on the right door posting your questions here. I've found that the active members of the community here are nice, straight-to-the-point and willing to share about their experiences with different equipment. Always good to have when time comes to put the manufacturer reps' speech in perspective - mine included. :p

Good luck with your project!

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #8  
I'm close to you. I have a hydro ax with dedicated fecon as well as other units. If at the very least you can come by the shop and check them out. I am supposed to take delivery of a cimaf head in a week or to depending on shipping times. Atleast you could compare.

Eric that would be great. would love to come visit when you get it in. you can email me at notrees2day@gmail.com and let me know when is good for you and your location. thanks

/ clearing prodject coming up soon #10  
So what ever happened to this project? Have any pictures to put up? What did you end up buying?