Everything's gone

/ Everything's gone
Thanks green, I'm fixing to try to rent a skid steer with a grapple. Katrina got all the small trees and now it's nothing but big ones on the ground. It's gona just take time

/ Everything's gone #22  
Thanks green, I'm fixing to try to rent a skid steer with a grapple. Katrina got all the small trees and now it's nothing but big ones on the ground. It's gona just take time

**** really feel bad now been at a friends property helping him clear about 20 acres that hadn't been touched since Katrina. Had my Tak with 4way bucket, brush grapple, and mulching head on the trailer!

/ Everything's gone
Don't worry man, we'll get it

/ Everything's gone #25  
Sorry to hear about your loss. I said a prayer for you and will say more.

/ Everything's gone #26  
Hey guys, if you could please pray for us over here in Mississippi. Had a horrible tornado yesterday, I lost my truck and shop, but so many people lost their homes, a subdivision just right down the road from me was completely destroyed, iv got my gear on and the saws gassed up, their are so many tres down I can't believe it, it's Katrina all over again.

I'll keep u in them bud, my sister in law lives up there it drop in her backyard. When she called an told us I thought bought ya.

/ Everything's gone #27  
Hey guys, if you could please pray for us over here in Mississippi. Had a horrible tornado yesterday, I lost my truck and shop, but so many people lost their homes, a subdivision just right down the road from me was completely destroyed, iv got my gear on and the saws gassed up, their are so many tres down I can't believe it, it's Katrina all over again.

I'll keep u in them bud, my sister in law lives up there it drop in her backyard. When she called an told us I thought bought ya.

/ Everything's gone #28  
Prayers from Maine. Thanks for being a help and blessing to those around you.

/ Everything's gone #29  
I was afraid this would hit close to home. I'm praying for you and your community as I write this. Please be safe during the clean up. I know it's a small comfort but you are alive. Stuff can be replaced.. the lives of your friends and loved ones cannot. I wish I was closer to donate time but I know your community has experience with this and as a "son of the south" myself, I know how a community can come together.

Be safe with the trees/limbs hanging on others..the widowmakers.. a friend lost his father to one of those last summer.

/ Everything's gone #30  
Remember that downed trees are the most dangerous kind of cutting you can do. I speak from experience. Best of luck.