Everything's gone

/ Everything's gone #1  

ShearHeadMS

Silver Member
Tractor
Massy Furgason 396, ASV-100 with Cimaf, D9H(Frankenstien), D9G(Rusty), D6D(troublemaker), and JD 6420P :)
Hey guys, if you could please pray for us over here in Mississippi. Had a horrible tornado yesterday, I lost my truck and shop, but so many people lost their homes, a subdivision just right down the road from me was completely destroyed, iv got my gear on and the saws gassed up, their are so many tres down I can't believe it, it's Katrina all over again.

/ Everything's gone #2  
Stay safe out there.

/ Everything's gone #3  
Hey guys, if you could please pray for us over here in Mississippi. Had a horrible tornado yesterday, I lost my truck and shop, but so many people lost their homes, a subdivision just right down the road from me was completely destroyed, iv got my gear on and the saws gassed up, their are so many tres down I can't believe it, it's Katrina all over again.

Will do!!

/ Everything's gone #4  
Will sure be thinking of you down there, be careful.

/ Everything's gone #6  
And we up here were complaining about 3' of snow....ugh. Stay safe, that's horrible.

/ Everything's gone #8  
You are alive and that's all that matters .... stuff can be replaced.

/ Everything's gone #10  
Sorry to hear that. Be careful out there now and don't get into any downed power lines, they could still be live. I guess spring tornado season is coming early. I invested in a steel tornado shelter when I built my new house, but thankfully I have needed it so far (knock on wood).