Diamond Brush Cutter for sale

/ Diamond Brush Cutter for sale #1  

cat 297c

Gold Member
Tractor
Cat 299D XHP, Cat 297c, Rayco C140
2012 Diamond High Flow 72" Heavy Duty Rotary Mower, brush cutter for CTL/skid steers. Bought it new back in September of 2012 an used it 2 or 3 times since, it may have 30hrs. on it. Awesome mower best cutting mower I've ever used davco mowers don't hold a candle to this thing. Asking $11,000.00 with the hydraulic couplers to fit a Cat 299d xhp, without the couplers $10,750.00. Just don't use it enough

/ Diamond Brush Cutter for sale #2  
Well, that shows how poor the economy is. Here we have a late model, lightly used, heavy duty cutter with a decent price tag on it and not even a nibble yet. If I had enough work, I would grab it up, but unfortunately it has been slow here too. Good Luck Cat!!!

/ Diamond Brush Cutter for sale #3  
You might have to get creative. Try throwing in a box of .223 ammo with the purchase. Won't last long then!!!!

/ Diamond Brush Cutter for sale #4  
You might have to get creative. Try throwing in a box of .223 ammo with the purchase. Won't last long then!!!!

Id gladly give 2000 rounds of 5.56/223 and a complete Ar15 for the cutter :cool::thumbsup: lol

/ Diamond Brush Cutter for sale
Yea the only thing booming right now is guns an ammo, father in law owns a gun store and can't keep anything on the shelves

/ Diamond Brush Cutter for sale #6  
Still got this unit for sale?