RT115 Quad wanted

/ RT115 Quad wanted #1  

tonyoz

Platinum Member
Queensland & Far South Coast NSW Australia
Tractor
Rayco
I am looking for a Ditch Witch RT115 quad track, bare machine only, No front or rear attachments. Anyone who has one or knows of one with low hours and in good condition please PM me.
Cheers Tony

/ RT115 Quad wanted #2  
OK, I will ask. What in the world are you going to do with one of those?

/ RT115 Quad wanted #3  
After looking at the hyd specs for the attachment pump I would like to know how it would handle a mulcher 48gpm @ 6090 psi sounds impressive guess it's got to be pretty good to drive the huge rock saw attachment they have for it.

/ RT115 Quad wanted
OK, I will ask. What in the world are you going to do with one of those?

Well I reckon the RT115 has better hyd specs than any skidsteer on the market and by using it to do the finish cut behind the track mulcher I can be more cost competitive on big jobs. Also it can work on other jobs were steel tracks can't be used including mowing grass with a flail mower, driving our stumpgrinder etc.:D

/ RT115 Quad wanted #5  
Well I reckon the RT115 has better hyd specs than any skidsteer on the market and by using it to do the finish cut behind the track mulcher I can be more cost competitive on big jobs. Also it can work on other jobs were steel tracks can't be used including mowing grass with a flail mower, driving our stumpgrinder etc.:D

If u get one let me know how it handles a mulcher, good luck