Hope Everyone has a great Easter

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #1  

cat 297c

Gold Member
Tractor
Cat 299D XHP, Cat 297c, Rayco C140
Wish everyone a great Easter and hope we all remember the true meaning, not colored eggs, not easter bunnies but a King of Kings who had nails driven threw his hands and feet a crown of thorns shoved down on his head, then laid down his life for us, but death couldnt hold him and he rose from the grave and lives forever Jesus!!! Thank u Lord for your sacrifice for paying my debt

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #2  
Amen, cat.... Today is a day to celebrate our salvation.

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #4  
I wish everyone a Happy Easter as well whatever your beliefs.....but the bunnies and eggs are still nice and fun....especially for the little kids. Enjoy the day!:bunny:

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #5  
Wish everyone a great Easter and hope we all remember the true meaning, not colored eggs, not easter bunnies but a King of Kings who had nails driven threw his hands and feet a crown of thorns shoved down on his head, then laid down his life for us, but death couldnt hold him and he rose from the grave and lives forever Jesus!!! Thank u Lord for your sacrifice for paying my debt

Happy Easter.

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #8  
Blessed and happy Easter to all.

Good post Cat

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #9  
Indeed...Easter is considered by many Christians to be the holiest of days...

And even though the PC clowns have and still are attempting to influence its celebrity by terming things like "spring eggs" etc...What I like best about it is it is one of the true holidays that has not been set (date wise) for convenience, politics, social and civic reasons...

Easter comes on the first Sunday following the first full moon following the vernal equinox...Lent begins six weeks prior to that date...making Easter a truly unique global holiday

PAX to all on this Easter Sunday...

/ Hope Everyone has a great Easter #10  
He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!