Jonsered coming to TSC

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #11  
Chains and bars and sprockets you can buy anywhere. For a Husqvarna, Jonsered or McCulloch (sold at big box stores) saw you can even buy Oregon, or Carlton branded. Stihl has their own unique mount, so can be a bit harder to find third party replacements. Carburetor gaskets and membranes can easily be found on eBay, given you're possessing fair mechanic skills.

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #13  
Maybe in YOUR opinion.

So what stihl do you own BTW??

I don't own one but my dad has some. A 088, MS261, 044, 034, MS441, and a MS660. His favoritr all around saw is the 441.

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #14  
So just because your daddy likes stihls, and you have probably never even ran anything but a stihl, that automatically makes them the best???

How do you know whats is best unless you have tried them all??

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #15  
I don't own one but my dad has some. A 088, MS261, 044, 034, MS441, and a MS660. His favoritr all around saw is the 441.

Take a piece of paper, write on it Red Bull, Tractor By Net, and todays date.
Line up all 6 of those saws, place above mentioned piece of paper where it can be read in the picture with the 6 saws above.
Post that picture back to this thread.
Otherwise, I call BS on you.
Prove me wrong with the picture and I will be sure to apologize publically, never bother you again, and I donate $25 in your honor to St. Jude children's hospital.

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #16  
Line up all 6 of those saws, place above mentioned piece of paper where it can be read in the picture with the 6 saws above.
Prove me wrong with the picture and I will be sure to apologize publically, never bother you again, and I donate $25 in your honor to St. Jude children's hospital.

I might believe the older 034:laughing:

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #17  

so you reckon he is diggin up those saws, and a good camera!,:)

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #18  
so you reckon he is diggin up those saws, and a good camera!,:)

Or trying to come up with a good reason why he cannot produce pictures

/ Jonsered coming to TSC #19  
Or trying to come up with a good reason why he cannot produce pictures

I am thinking Dusty might have busted him

/ Jonsered coming to TSC
Stihl is the bestest.

pretty hard to take anything seriously after this statement.
But just to be fair, albeit dubiously....
The poster is a MD farmer and he may be speaking "the truth", the same way
so many do the Chevy/Ford/Dodge "bestest" approach.

Hard to believe this farm has that many chain saws no matter what brand. Maybe these are the models his
father has owned over the years. Just conjecture, not a lot of into here for sure.
But I do believe there was reason for some serious head scratching here...:confused: