northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon

I know these are not super large, or industrial duty, but for someone who just wants occasional use they should be ok. I got mine shipped from the warehouse to the local store for free and with a 5 off a 15$ purchase coupon it was only 12+tax. item # is 143995

Attachments

• skidding.jpg
    skidding.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 133
   / northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #2  
Keep us posted on how well they work and if you have any problems with the use of it. Sometimes cheap is good.

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon
Re: northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with co

Keep us posted on how well they work and if you have any problems with the use of it. Sometimes cheap is good.

I would gladly do that, but it might be a while until I have a need to use it, and the sale would surely be over by that time. If you are really thinking about getting them, there were a large # of customer reviews for that item, most of them positive, but you know the story; there is always someone who would try to use it to skid a giant redwood behind a D9, and then complain when they broke.

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #4  
Yes, I concur. I will check it out.

PS - I like your handle there - Disney. What's the story behind that one if there is one? Perhaps you are just a Mickey or Minnie nut.

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #5  
Re: northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with co

Link?

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon

northerntool.com and enter item number. for coupon code you'll have to google.

PS - I like your handle there - Disney. What's the story behind that one if there is one? Perhaps you are just a Mickey or Minnie nut.

thank you, but there is really no story behind it.

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #8  

$5 off $15 code 172213 Worked for me this morning.

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #9  

northerntool.com and enter item number. for coupon code you'll have to google.

My bad.. didnt see the item# in your post :thumbsup:

/ northern has 17" logging/skidding swivel tongs on sale for 17$; five less with coupon #10  

Ordered a set & got a $5 discount an top of the sale price also. Got a suprise when it came in today, the packer shipped the factory box rather than the store box - there are 2 individual tong boxes in one factory delivery box. I'll have to give customer svc a call tomorrow & see if they want to issue a call tag to get the extra one back...

Nick