bradco ground shark

/ bradco ground shark #13  
Which Kubota is that on? Hi Flow I would presume. Carbide teeth or normal teeth

/ bradco ground shark #15  
90-2 in high flow. Regular blades and the carbide teeth.

No reversing fan, but the ac fan kicks off and on.

/ bradco ground shark #16  
90-2 in high flow. Regular blades and the carbide teeth.

No reversing fan, but the ac fan kicks off and on.

Wow, that things really kicks it out! Guess I'm always on the inside and never noticed. That cutter works dang good.

/ bradco ground shark #17  
IMG_20140323_161524_289.jpgJust thought I would post some pictures of my babyIMG_20140323_161403_797.jpg

/ bradco ground shark #18  
God you spam everywhere.

I got my Ground Shark in yesterday, it's a beast!

Here's a decent sized gum, took 4 minutes to cut and process it.
View attachment 387134
View attachment 387135
View attachment 387136

Didn't time these, but still, it does great!
View attachment 387137
View attachment 387138
View attachment 387139

Here was the biggest hickory I took down. Size 14 boot makes that a 16" stump, roughly. This tree took 16 minutes to process. The blades were dull going into this tree, I'm curious how much difference that will make.

View attachment 387140
View attachment 387141
View attachment 387142
View attachment 387143

Powerstroke, I sent Lewis Machine an email asking about 3/4" blades. I will let you know what the response is. Thanks for posting the information!

Am I reading this right, you just got the Ground Shark but when you did the Hickory tree the blades were already dull? Let me know since I am deciding between a Diamond mower and the Ground Shark.

/ bradco ground shark #19  
I had an "issue," or perhaps "conflict" is the better word, with the safety chain that fouled the blades pretty well. I took care of that issue.

The knives are nearly as sharp as chipper knives, roughly. The mowing in the video didn't appreciably wear the blades.

/ bradco ground shark #20  
Ok, just trying to see which is better and that made me nervous if it wore out so fast. My Cat dealer is a Diamond dealer so they of course have their bias, but they also repair them. Bradco does not seem to have a local dealer to me... or at least the one in the area does not return phone calls when I asked about the Extreme Duty Ground Shark.

Lots of decisions... jsut getting into brush cutting/mulching... I am looking at the Diamond 72 cutter and HM315 or 415 from Cat for mulcher. Then I saw the Ground Shark... and thoughts.