Goal reached !!!!

/ Goal reached !!!! #1  

ROWmulcher

Bronze Member
Tractor
Many
Guys I have been at this nearly 20 years. Finally I am gonna mulch on my own property. Bought a small 60 acre tract in lower alabama. Headed up tomm to make trails, clear fields etc. gonna take the sk 140 with cimaf. It's been a long trek, allota sweat and tears but for me it's a personal milestone. Finally going to be on the receiving end of the final product. I am excited, not so much about the tow there and back lol. Gonna drive the chevy, couldn't bring myself to drive the semi lol.

/ Goal reached !!!! #2  
That's really good to hear! This is an excellent time of year to clear land too. Enjoy running your machine and if you need any help let me know if it's anywhere south of Dothan. Just finished one in Cottonwood.

/ Goal reached !!!!
T I'm just north of Dothan. 30 miles, maybe we can meet up for a beer at hooters in dothan on 231. Will be up there a week. Staying in troy at campground. Would love to meet you in person, talk equipment and tell lies lol

/ Goal reached !!!! #5  
North of Dothan / Troy is a little too far for me but would be happy to meet somewhere on I-10 for a cold one if you have a few mins. on your way up to AL.

/ Goal reached !!!! #6  
Congratulations!!! Anybody thats been in this crazy business for 20 years deserves some R & R on their own property. Kind of like when I moved down here from Alaska. They said it would take five years on the property OR a plastic surgeon to remove the smile from my face.

/ Goal reached !!!! #7  
Congrats. Owning your own little piece of dirt is the best thing in the world. I find that I spend about 1/4 of my operating hours on my own place working for free whether it's mulching trees and piles, fixing roads, or moving rocks. It's my way of relaxing and working on my dream too so I am right there with you.
Often I'd rather be working on the ranch than heading out to work. Always something to do and I've resigned myself to the fact that it will never, ever "be done." :)

/ Goal reached !!!! #8  
Congratulation on reaching your goal enjoy all that you have done and accomplished

/ Goal reached !!!! #9  
Congrats for sure on reaching your goal by doing what u like to for a job & enjoying it. Just watch out for bambi down there. I see more of them in SE Bama than anywhere else I drive thru. Most of em trying to decide which bumper to jump out in front of too.

/ Goal reached !!!! #10  
Congratulations; just can't beat the feeling of owning your own land and the prices just keep climbing.