Any Ideas??????

/ Any Ideas?????? #1  

tonyoz

Platinum Member
Queensland & Far South Coast NSW Australia
Tractor
Rayco
I have got a problem with the C140. In low travel speed setting there is no engine throttle response, in high travel speed setting the throttle works fine. Switching from high to low also cuts the engine to an idle. There no error codes showing.
ANY IDEAS????????????????

/ Any Ideas?????? #2  
Tony,
Around here we call that a gremlin, other than that I have absolutely no help. Hope you trouble shoot it quick.

/ Any Ideas?????? #4  
for a company started in 1970's, there website is ugly :/ no manuals, no nothing barely info on units they do list on the website.

Contact Us
ya might try contacting company directly.

heck coming up with nada just trying to see if there is a manual out there to even buy for the machine via google.

=======
was hoping to find a wiring diagram or something for machine. to trace stuff back to what it might be. but no real help to ya.

/ Any Ideas?????? #5  
Do you have a computer that overrides idle or rpms? Could your low and high speed sensor be stuck and the machine thinks it is between speeds? Does it do the same thing in reverse?
I have no idea.. just throwing stuff out there but I know that computer issues on some machines can override throttle.

/ Any Ideas??????
for a company started in 1970's, there website is ugly :/ no manuals, no nothing barely info on units they do list on the website.
Totally agree and the sad part about it is that's the way they do business. I had an electrical problem with this machine years ago and had an auto elecky out trying to fix. Between him and I we didn't have enough info so I ring Rayco, asked just one question and the answer was HUH, knew at that point an international phone call wasn't going to do it. I have a full wiring systematic but it only shows about 1/3 of the wiring.

/ Any Ideas??????
Update Well bugger me, I might have to chew my boot cause the C140 has gone done fixed it self. I wish it would do that all the time. :confused2: