Worst stuck pics

/ Worst stuck pics #1  

Marek

Silver Member
We all know we have been there and it sucked at the time but throw out some of your worst stuck pics. This was our personal best which just happened to be yesterday

Attachments

• 299d stuck..jpg
    299d stuck..jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 3,766
   / Worst stuck pics #2  
Were you able to get out of the cab ?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Worst stuck pics #3  
How did you get out of the cab and how did you get that out of there?

My stuck is nothing compared to yours but here it is.

Attachments

• e 006.jpg
    e 006.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 2,382
  • Copy (2) of e 005.jpg
    Copy (2) of e 005.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 2,617
   / Worst stuck pics #4  
How did you get out of the cab and how did you get that out of there?

My stuck is nothing compared to yours but here it is.

That is not a bad stuck picture by any means. Were you able to lower the bucket and pull the front axle up out of the hole?

/ Worst stuck pics #5  
We all know we have been there and it sucked at the time but throw out some of your worst stuck pics. This was our personal best which just happened to be yesterday

Wow. Looks like concrete. Very soupy.

/ Worst stuck pics
Never needed to get out fortunately, had guys with us working. D 5 wouldn't budge it, finally had to use a 325 excavator to pull it out. I had been over that same spot 5 x before then she just let go. Here s one from Oct

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    707.7 KB · Views: 3,724
   / Worst stuck pics #7  
Finding under ground stream the hard way..belly bottom,needed long arm w/good pull.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    332.3 KB · Views: 2,506
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 2,748
   / Worst stuck pics #8  
That is not a bad stuck picture by any means. Were you able to lower the bucket and pull the front axle up out of the hole?

I tried that but the box blade would dig in deeper when I tried to lift the front end. The more I tried to get out the worse it got. At this point I figured it was time to get the excavator and hooked onto the box blade to pull it out. It didn't come out easy though.

/ Worst stuck pics #9  
I don't have any pics of my stucks.. but I've been close to your first pic. Mud up to the door on a skid with OTT tracks. I'm glad you got it out and you didn't get hurt. Machine okay? Getting mud out of compartments is never fun.

/ Worst stuck pics #10  

It'll be hard to top that!