Any Rayco C100 machines out there?

/ Any Rayco C100 machines out there? #1  

t320pilot

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota KX 057-5 excavator , Ford 2600 tractor , Bobcat T320 with Fecon mulcher (sold), Kubota L2501DT 4x4
Wanted to hear the good or bad about them. I see most are in the cooler parts of the U.S. My bobcat runs around 190-205 degrees all day long at full throttle while mulching in summer with 99 degree ambient temps here in FL. I May want to upgrade early next year although the bobcat is holding up extremely well so far.

Last edited:
   / Any Rayco C100 machines out there? #2  
I don't know much about the reliability but they look stout up close. A few months ago, a local dealer had a brand new unit that they weren't able to sell and it was a couple of years old, unused, and on sale for a lot less than any others I've seen. I studied the machine's layout and though it was definitely heavy, it seemed to be built sturdy and purpose built for working in the brush.

/ Any Rayco C100 machines out there?
They do look very stout with the steel tracks and everything. At about $150k they must be really good at mulching, but how much better than a regular CTL? I heard the Cat 299xhp's are the cats meow but how do they compare to the Rayco for about the same price?

/ Any Rayco C100 machines out there? #4  
May want to give the guys at Bushwacker Land Clearing a call. They had a c100, 2 ftx90s and a ftx140 and they just put them all up for sale after recently purchasing 2 299xhps. Might be a good indicator of how well the cat is performing against the smaller dedicated carriers.

I would like to hear why they are selling the dedicated mulcher machines. The bushwacker name is in several different states. Where is the one you are talking about?

/ Any Rayco C100 machines out there? #6  
I would like to hear why they are selling the dedicated mulcher machines. The bushwacker name is in several different states. Where is the one you are talking about?

Bushwackerslandclearing.com is their sites

/ Any Rayco C100 machines out there? #7  
May want to give the guys at Bushwacker Land Clearing a call. They had a c100, 2 ftx90s and a ftx140 and they just put them all up for sale after recently purchasing 2 299xhps. Might be a good indicator of how well the cat is performing against the smaller dedicated carriers.
:) :D :laughing:

I would assume they are worn out and that's why they are for sale? Would be interesting to hear why they are selling them.

/ Any Rayco C100 machines out there? #9  
I would assume they are worn out and that's why they are for sale? Would be interesting to hear why they are selling them.

Ad said the c100 had 90% undercarriage, ftx 90 is upgraded yanmar and 99% undercarriage, ftx140 has upgraded drives and other items so they don't sound too worn out wish I had more info but that's all I got.