Airman 50U-5F case drain line

/ Airman 50U-5F case drain line #1  

mick m

Tractor
ford 5610,JCB 3cx backhoe , International 3288 tractor .Airman AX50U, Cat D4 dozer
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone had a case drain line fitted to an Airman Excavator ? I am fitting my US mowers EX30 to it and wondering where to loop back into the hydraulic system with the drain line, I have been using EX30 on my JCB backhoe for some time so will run same size line etc but not sure where to hook back in.
any help would be good and if anyone knows any problems with these machines I would like to hear that as well

Mick

/ Airman 50U-5F case drain line #2  
G'day Mick, Reckon it should be teed into the trackmotor case drain line after it comes out of the rotary joint. I'm working just down the road from you mowing hopbush bout 60 clicks north of Manilla.

/ Airman 50U-5F case drain line
thanks Tony, I got it sorted in the end Tee into the return line to tank from second drive motor ,now just need to get it powered up right just a couple hundred RPM slow and sure doesn't chew as easily into Tea tree and Pine ,,, I was through Manilla over the weekend wish I had seen you were there I would love to catch up and see your setup.