Self built Mulcher .

/ Self built Mulcher .
house sunday 002.JPG

/ Self built Mulcher . #52  
Hope all is going well with ya.

Figured I'd check in to let you know I check fairly often to see if there are any updates.

/ Self built Mulcher . #53  
I just stumbled across this thread today. I am impressed. Can't wait to see the video of this thing in action.

/ Self built Mulcher .
Hope all is going well with ya.

Figured I'd check in to let you know I check fairly often to see if there are any updates.

Hello and thank you for your interest . Unfortunately I haven't been near it for a few months . I have been spending all my time getting Cat scans , Xrays etc trying to find out what is going on in my belly .
I will update the thread if I get well and am able to continue .

Thank you also WCD .

I may not be here for a while so I wont be able to reply to any further questions .

Have a good Xmas all and best wishes to you and your families .

/ Self built Mulcher . #56  
Hope they get it figured out and you start feeling better!!
Happy Holidays!

/ Self built Mulcher . #57  
Hello and thank you for your interest . Unfortunately I haven't been near it for a few months . I have been spending all my time getting Cat scans , Xrays etc trying to find out what is going on in my belly .
I will update the thread if I get well and am able to continue .

Thank you also WCD .

I may not be here for a while so I wont be able to reply to any further questions .

Have a good Xmas all and best wishes to you and your families .

Get well soon Eagleview! Peace and comfort to you and your family during this Christmas season.

/ Self built Mulcher . #58  
That's a huge bugger Reg but you will get better, no ifs or buts. I'm semi retired these days so if you need a TA to give you a hand in the future give me a Hoy. All the very best to and your family.

/ Self built Mulcher . #59  
Wow. You have an amazing talent for putting different pieces and parts together to make something that will be really useful. Thanks for sharing.

/ Self built Mulcher . #60  
Great project!