Cat vs Fecon vs Bandit

/ Cat vs Fecon vs Bandit #1  

Marek

Silver Member
Looking to see if anyone has real world experience with the Bandit 200 or Fecon 128. There are plenty of us that already run Cats with heads . Looking for production comparisons. Operator comfort ? Parts Ride ? Ect.
We generally do longer days on alot of jobs so we can get in and get back out and on to the next one, the Cat cab is kinda small when compared to the other units . I like equipment that can be as versatile as possible
so being able to do stump grinding or grapple work or even snow removal is important to us so rubber tracks are a necessity . This unit would just be an additional unit, not trying to replace any of our existing machines.

/ Cat vs Fecon vs Bandit #2  
i have no info on the BANDIT. the FECON has had some issues. look at a lamtrac 6125, fecon basically copied them. i have a low hour one for sale with fae head. i thought i could use steel tracks, turns out i can't , only reason for sale

/ Cat vs Fecon vs Bandit
I am not the biggest fan of steel tracks either. Its actually the Rayco 200 not a bandit that we are comparing the Fecon with. Would just like to hear from guys who have put a few hrs on them .