CAT 299D2 XHP Mulching Underbrush (Video)

/ CAT 299D2 XHP Mulching Underbrush (Video) #1  
Tractor
CAT 299D2 XHP
Hey guys,

I've been around this site for several years. I don't post often but enjoy reading all of the threads and utilizing the wealth of knowledge that's shared on this forum. Thank you to everyone who contributes the time to pass along their knowledge and experience. That being said, I recently purchased a 299D2 XHP with the cat HM415C Mulching head. If anyone is curious, it's awesome. I've been running bobcats since 2007 and just swapped over everything to Cat. The reason is for production and reliability. Bobcat just can't compete anymore for the price.:mad: We also run a D1 and it's been really good ever since we added the upgrades for the reverse cooling fan and speed sensor guards. That being said, I thought I'd post a couple of videos of me running the new machine. I'm going to get some more this weekend (weather permitting) with the mulcher and the power rake and put them up. You guys are the experts so if you have a minute check them out and let me know what you think.:thumbsup:

Cat 299D2 XHP mulching a tree - YouTube

and

Cat 299D2 XHP clearing brush - YouTube

If you're interested in liking us on facebook here's my link: Diversified Land Clearing | Facebook

Take care,
Johnny

/ CAT 299D2 XHP Mulching Underbrush (Video) #2  
Nice looking rig, where is your snow though ?!