Fecon teeth bolts.

/ Fecon teeth bolts. #1  

tonyoz

Platinum Member
Queensland & Far South Coast NSW Australia
Tractor
Rayco
Can anyone tell me what the bolt length is on a fecon mulcher. I Have looked on the Lyn Hendricks site tells me they are 5/8 x 3 1/4 but the bolt I require is 3/4 x?

/ Fecon teeth bolts. #2  
Can anyone tell me what the bolt length is on a fecon mulcher. I Have looked on the Lyn Hendricks site tells me they are 5/8 x 3 1/4 but the bolt I require is 3/4 x?

Not knowing which rotor you have.

For an HDT rotor assembly Part number B24M-2.0085-10 Actual bolt M24-2.0X85MM HHCS GR 10.9 DIN960
Nut part number: N24M-2L-10 Actual Nut M24-2.0 HEX Locknut DIN 980 GR 10.9

For a FGT rotor assembly Part number B12-1614A-8 Actual bolt 3/4-16NF X 3 1/2"L Allen HCS Gr 8
Washer Part number W12SSW Serrated Safety washer 3/4"

The fact that you have a 3/4 I would guess you have the FGT rotor.

What I find interesting is the FGT is SAE and the HDT is metric for bolts.

I looked at the DCR rotor and it appears to use the same bolt and washer parts as the FGT rotor.

Let me know which rotor you have and PM your email address and I can send you the appropriate page(s) from my Fecon parts manual if you want/need it.

/ Fecon teeth bolts.
Not knowing which rotor you have.

For an HDT rotor assembly Part number B24M-2.0085-10 Actual bolt M24-2.0X85MM HHCS GR 10.9 DIN960
Nut part number: N24M-2L-10 Actual Nut M24-2.0 HEX Locknut DIN 980 GR 10.9

For a FGT rotor assembly Part number B12-1614A-8 Actual bolt 3/4-16NF X 3 1/2"L Allen HCS Gr 8
Washer Part number W12SSW Serrated Safety washer 3/4"

The fact that you have a 3/4 I would guess you have the FGT rotor.

What I find interesting is the FGT is SAE and the HDT is metric for bolts.

I looked at the DCR rotor and it appears to use the same bolt and washer parts as the FGT rotor.

Let me know which rotor you have and PM your email address and I can send you the appropriate page(s) from my Fecon parts manual if you want/need it.
Spot on Silvia. Thanks for that a FGT rotor.The 24mm bolt is for the AHWI rotor pattern( German).

/ Fecon teeth bolts. #4  
Don't know if you have the torque spec on that so will include it since I did not earlier.

500 ft-lbs lubricated.
Manual does not have the metric torque but you can convert it if your torque wrench is metric only. Most have both readings.

My HDT Fecon rotor tools require 590 ft-lbs so a bit more than yours but still a lot.

/ Fecon teeth bolts.
Thanks Silvic. I have seen all the torque requirements. Just a side note, if you can't get the 24mm bolts then 7/8 will do the job quite well