Mini Excavator - What Size and Make

/ Mini Excavator - What Size and Make #41  
I like that Yanmar. You will love the cab. My Tak has a Yanmar engine and it's a great mill.

/ Mini Excavator - What Size and Make #42  
Nice Yanmar. I like how they have protection bars for all the cylinder rods.

Does your new mini-X need any repairs? How sloppy are the pivots on the boom and dipper?

There are a few small things that are required. One of he window latches is missing, the outside mirror at the rear of the cab is missing, the light that is supposed to be under the boom is missing.

There is some play at the pivot points but I wouldn't say it is excessive.

My intention is to replace all of the fluids, and filters in the spring as I have no idea when the last time this was done.

/ Mini Excavator - What Size and Make #43  
Great thread! I am considering a mini ex myself as a first equipment purchase for my property. Glad to see I am on the right track with my decision.

/ Mini Excavator - What Size and Make #44  
There is some play at the pivot points but I wouldn't say it is excessive.

Well, hopefully sloppy pivot holes can be fixed by changing the sleeve bearing inserts, if they have
them. I expect Yanmar does. BTDT

After months of looking, I bought a mini-X. Long story, which I will post in a new thread. I decided
to go new, imported from China, and with numerous technical challenges to work out.

Again, like the OP, this is for trail-building on my own property, so it is only 3-feet wide. Not for the bigger-
is-better crowd.