Doosan excavator sl75v

/ Doosan excavator sl75v #1  

liberty2701

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti Dk50se hst
I have been looking a long time for an excavator to do work on my own land. I need steel tracks,thumb,blade and the 18klb class. I have been looking at Cat,Komatsu,JD and others. Every machine is either priced to0 high or too many hours or just a fraud. I came across this Doosan and it is from South Korea . They seem to be a huge corp. Been around a long time. I purchased a Kioti tractor (South Korea) and it has been flawless. Any input on this machine? I have two dealers for parts within 2hrs. Here is the listing. Price agreed to is $35k without the trailer
Thanks

DOOSAN DAEWOO SL75V EXCAVATOR - heavy equipment - by owner - sale

Last edited:
   / Doosan excavator sl75v #2  
I have been looking a long time for an excavator to do work on my own land. I need steel tracks,thumb,blade and the 18klb class. I have been looking at Cat,Komatsu,JD and others. Every machine is either priced to0 high or too many hours or just a fraud. I came across this Doosan and it is from South Korea . They seem to be a huge corp. Been around a long time. I purchased a Kioti tractor (South Korea) and it has been flawless. Any input on this machine? I have two for parts dealers within 2hrs. Here is the listing. Price agreed to is $35k without the trailer
Thanks

That looks like a pretty nice machine and the money doesn稚 seem to bad for it. Looks like a more common brand, maybe they rebrand the one your looking at. If it was nice and tight I壇 go for it

Brett

Is it a gray market machine or one made for sale in the us?

/ Doosan excavator sl75v #4  
I have been looking a long time for an excavator to do work on my own land. I need steel tracks,thumb,blade and the 18klb class. I have been looking at Cat,Komatsu,JD and others. Every machine is either priced to0 high or too many hours or just a fraud. I came across this Doosan and it is from South Korea . They seem to be a huge corp. Been around a long time. I purchased a Kioti tractor (South Korea) and it has been flawless. Any input on this machine? I have two dealers for parts within 2hrs. Here is the listing. Price agreed to is $35k without the trailer
Thanks

Doosan is a very respected company worldwide!
Ask the two dealers about parts availability for THAT SPECIFIC machine.
If parts are READILY available......
Go For it !!!

/ Doosan excavator sl75v
Parts are available. I gave them the serial #.

/ Doosan excavator sl75v #6  
The only downfall it seem's is that it's in CT. Price seem's right (a deal) after a quick Machinery Trader "look around" in the 12K-18K class.
You will love it! :thumbsup:

/ Doosan excavator sl75v
I got a quote of $1250 to deliver it.

/ Doosan excavator sl75v
I have friend who is a Cat mechanic going to see it for me.