Accuracy of excavator bucket breakout digging force

/ Accuracy of excavator bucket breakout digging force
I have another thread regarding a purchase. I believe the Takeuchi has 4 pumps in the comparison.

/ Accuracy of excavator bucket breakout digging force #13  
What am I missing? Is there another thread? Who mentioned doosan? What has 4 pumps?

Post number 8 In the chart

/ Accuracy of excavator bucket breakout digging force #14  
I have another thread regarding a purchase. I believe the Takeuchi has 4 pumps in the comparison.

Another thread...makes sense.

Was hard to follow what was going on

The cat has only 1 pump. Go figure.

/ Accuracy of excavator bucket breakout digging force #16  
U hear back from dealer?

He is going tomorrow morning.

/ Accuracy of excavator bucket breakout digging force #18  
I have always found that weight of the machine has more to do with ability to stump then true breakout force. Sometimes you can jam the bucket into the stump and lever it out, but much of the time it is in bouncing the machine that breaks that suction on the stump and lets it rip out.

The older machines were actually a bit better at this because they would allow the operator to really reef on a stump. That is not always a good thing as when you are bouncing the machine around and it lets go and you are not ready for it, its kind of rough when you return to earth. The new ones seem to cut off the power a little too quick due to the computer. Granted they are a lot more comfortable and all that, and when stumping all day, COMFORT matters!

But overall, whether using a bulldozer or excavator, sheer weight holding the machine to the earth is what makes the job easier or harder in my opinion.