ASV track drive lug issues

/ ASV track drive lug issues #1  

DBLR

Tractor
ASV RC 100
Just wanted to put this out there for all with an RC 100 or rubber tracked carrier for that matter. I recently had issues with drive lugs on my 100 delaminating from the track (three right next to one another). I spoke with three local dealerships who all said that the track would need to be replaced. At $2350 per track I began searching for an aftermarket with a good reputation when I came across a product from Bair. A newish co. (5 yrs) from here in the US. They offer a product known as Larry Lugs which will replace the torn off or damaged lugs at $20 each and about 15 min of labor each. Anyhow if anyone else is having issues just thought this might be of use.

/ ASV track drive lug issues #2  
Sounds like a good cheap alternative. Thanks for the info!!

/ ASV track drive lug issues #3  
Yes I have had the problem before & I ordered the lugs from Rubber Track USA. It sure has helped me get alot more hrs. out of my tracks. I have 1450hrs on mine so far!!!

/ ASV track drive lug issues #4  
I have a new pt with over 1500 hours on the tracks and no rips or tears thanks to the gyrotrac head we run

/ ASV track drive lug issues #5  
Just wanted to put this out there for all with an RC 100 or rubber tracked carrier for that matter. I recently had issues with drive lugs on my 100 delaminating from the track (three right next to one another). I spoke with three local dealerships who all said that the track would need to be replaced. At $2350 per track I began searching for an aftermarket with a good reputation when I came across a product from Bair. A newish co. (5 yrs) from here in the US. They offer a product known as Larry Lugs which will replace the torn off or damaged lugs at $20 each and about 15 min of labor each. Anyhow if anyone else is having issues just thought this might be of use.
I would give them a try , for the cost it can't do any damage and it may stall the track replacement