Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Massy Furgason 396, ASV-100 with Cimaf, D9H(Frankenstien), D9G(Rusty), D6D(troublemaker), and JD 6420P :)

Default Re: Everything's gone

Thanks green, I'm fixing to try to rent a skid steer with a grapple. Katrina got all the small trees and now it's nothing but big ones on the ground. It's gona just take time

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShearHeadMS View Post
    Thanks green, I'm fixing to try to rent a skid steer with a grapple. Katrina got all the small trees and now it's nothing but big ones on the ground. It's gona just take time
    **** really feel bad now been at a friends property helping him clear about 20 acres that hadn't been touched since Katrina. Had my Tak with 4way bucket, brush grapple, and mulching head on the trailer!

Tractor
    new holland tn70

Quote Originally Posted by Ed of all trades View Post
    We will be and are praying. God be with you all.
    +1 thoughts and prayers for you all

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Massy Furgason 396, ASV-100 with Cimaf, D9H(Frankenstien), D9G(Rusty), D6D(troublemaker), and JD 6420P :)

Don't worry man, we'll get it

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Sorry to hear about your loss. I said a prayer for you and will say more.
    Roger

Kubota BX2360 & Kubota L4240 with paddle shifter, suicide doors and 24's
    Past Stuff: Ford 8N, Cub Cadet 2206, Bobcat CT235

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Cat 299D XHP, Cat 297c, Rayco C140

Hey guys, if you could please pray for us over here in Mississippi. Had a horrible tornado yesterday, I lost my truck and shop, but so many people lost their homes, a subdivision just right down the road from me was completely destroyed, iv got my gear on and the saws gassed up, their are so many tres down I can't believe it, it's Katrina all over again.
    I'll keep u in them bud, my sister in law lives up there it drop in her backyard. When she called an told us I thought bought ya.
    Lifescapes Forestry Mulching/ Brush Cutting Services
    251-331-4475
    lifescapes-forestry-mulchling.com

Tractor
    Cat 299D XHP, Cat 297c, Rayco C140

Hey guys, if you could please pray for us over here in Mississippi. Had a horrible tornado yesterday, I lost my truck and shop, but so many people lost their homes, a subdivision just right down the road from me was completely destroyed, iv got my gear on and the saws gassed up, their are so many tres down I can't believe it, it's Katrina all over again.
    I'll keep u in them bud, my sister in law lives up there it drop in her backyard. When she called an told us I thought bought ya.
    Lifescapes Forestry Mulching/ Brush Cutting Services
    251-331-4475
    lifescapes-forestry-mulchling.com

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Prayers from Maine. Thanks for being a help and blessing to those around you.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Platinum Member

I was afraid this would hit close to home. I'm praying for you and your community as I write this. Please be safe during the clean up. I know it's a small comfort but you are alive. Stuff can be replaced.. the lives of your friends and loved ones cannot. I wish I was closer to donate time but I know your community has experience with this and as a "son of the south" myself, I know how a community can come together.

Be safe with the trees/limbs hanging on others..the widowmakers.. a friend lost his father to one of those last summer.
    Brush Chipping and Tree Mulching Texas Style!

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3038E

Remember that downed trees are the most dangerous kind of cutting you can do. I speak from experience. Best of luck.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast