Troy-Bilt Horse ID

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #71  
I HAVE A TH 1019 WITH BRIGGS AND STRATTON AND I CAN NOT FIND MODEL NUMBER ON ENGINE AND I NEED SPARK PLUG COILS AND THEY NEED ENGINE MODEL TO GET PART CAN ANYONE HELP:confused::confused::confused:

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #72  
I HAVE SAME BUT I CANT FIND ENGINE MODEL # PLEASE HELP

Yep. Everything I've read says they are stamped in the transmission case above the right wheel. I can't find any stampings. The only thing I have found is a casting number, GARDEN WAY--TH-1019, on one of the handles.... This thing is all cast and ways a bloody ton.....

horse-3.jpg

horse-2.jpg

horse-1.jpg

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #73  
HELP

How do I start my own thread to post a question

A question while I have your attention

My TB has a number on the right side where my manual shows SN should be

It is 103425 Anybody know what model it is . Was produced in 1974 when I was driving truck for $1.65 an hour.

Thanks KyCat007

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #74  
Engine would be either a 7 hp Kohler , or 6 hp Tech.-----take old coil to get #'s off of or to look at the pics in their supply book! thanks; sonny 580

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #75  
View attachment 164727

A list of serial numbers and dates. I have a larger list that is to large to upload. Email me and I will send them to you.

I'm going to an auction tomorrow that has a couple of Horses, I was hoping that I could get the followup list of serial numbers.

Thank you

You can email them to: whdllc@ymail.com

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #76  
Can someone tell me what the approximate year of this tiller. Is has a 8hp Briggs & Stratton motor.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ Troy-Bilt Horse ID #77  
I know this is an old thread but that tiller above looks like a Horse model. I inherited one almost identical except the decals on the tiller cover look a bit different and mine has a battery electric start. Mine has a serial number of 679766 (bought 1983 by my Dad). On the tiller cover mine says Horse Pro, but when I look online I don't see any listings of the 'Pro' only like the Horse III model.

On mine the Model number is not readable, looks like it was very poorly stamped. I can barely make out what resembles 2 digits, neither are readable. The rest looks blank or never stamped. I have all the paper work but Dad never recorded any model or serial numbers.

When I searched the Legacy tillers at the Troy Bilt site, my serial number comes in a group that lists out the HORSE III 8HP model, but it doesn't actually give the model number. I wish I could get that Model number as it's called for many times in parts searches but I just don't seem to have one.