My Son's Thoughts about Leaves

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #1  

SandburRanch

Veteran Member
Tractor
NHtd75
Leaf Psychology - "Seems like when I try to sweep the leaves out of my garage they just blow right back in. So I'm trying out a new method. I am sweeping the leaves IN my garage and then bagging them up. Poor leaves are really confused now. It's working out pretty well I must say....sometimes you gotta be smarter than the leaf".

Attachments

• 151093_1657988100044_1547375903_31582997_2208143_n.jpg
    151093_1657988100044_1547375903_31582997_2208143_n.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 387
   / My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #2  
Wish I'd known about this method a long time ago! Smart young man-you should be proud of him...

GGB

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #3  
Smart young man. Leaves always find garages. I used to think it was because my door faced west. Nah. Even if it faces east, or any other direction, the leaves seek shelter in the garage.

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #4  
I am willing to bet one day your son will have his own tractor. :)

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #5  
I am willing to bet one day your son will have his own tractor. :)

X2. Sounds like a smart fella. Leaves do love garages. My wife sweeps ours out every day it seems. BTW. Nice work bench in that garage pic.:thumbsup:

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #6  
Who can blame them ................ they're just trying to get in out of the cold. ;)

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #7  
That's great. Might as well rake them up in the garage.

Chad

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #8  
The leaves in the garage dilemma....argh!!! My arch nemesis. I have wondered why someone hasn't invented something to inhibit their innate ability to find there way inside an open garage door. Several years ago I told my son we were going to market an elastic net, maybe 4" high that attached just ouside of the bottom of the overhead door rails. You could easily step over it, still drive your car over it but just maybe it would be enough of a barrier to stop the leaves. Sounds simple, effective and it's something everyone needs. HSN, QVC, Shop NBC...start building your garage sets and wind blown leaf simulators, here we come!

I got to thinking about it and figured that the first shmoe to buy one would trip over it, sue me and then be parking his cars in MY garage.

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves
The leaves in the garage dilemma....argh!!! My arch nemesis. I have wondered why someone hasn't invented something to inhibit their innate ability to find there way inside an open garage door. Several years ago I told my son we were going to market an elastic net, maybe 4" high that attached just ouside of the bottom of the overhead door rails. You could easily step over it, still drive your car over it but just maybe it would be enough of a barrier to stop the leaves. Sounds simple, effective and it's something everyone needs. HSN, QVC, Shop NBC...start building your garage sets and wind blown leaf simulators, here we come!

I got to thinking about it and figured that the first shmoe to buy one would trip over it, sue me and then be parking his cars in MY garage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Great idea up to a point. But if a thief stealing your tools trips over it, hurts himself and sues you, the judge will rule in his favor. Now you are in deep doo doo.:laughing:

/ My Son's Thoughts about Leaves #10  
Does this mean you are going to set up bags for them in there and let them find their way into the bags by themselves? You might have trained leaves there!!!! Definately smarter then the average leaf.

Eddie