Push mowing 5' tall grass/weeds sucks!!

/ Push mowing 5' tall grass/weeds sucks!! #11  
Taking the magnesium mower to the island by boat reminds me of the puzzle about the farmer that needed to take a bushel of corn, a fox, and a rooster across the river, but the boat could only carry one at a time.

Can someone update it for Dargo's mower and island job? Maybe a mower, a teenage son, and a case of beer?

/ Push mowing 5' tall grass/weeds sucks!! #12  
I can still bench over 300 pounds and run 5k races, but the two operations for ruptured discs in my back, 5 surgeries on my right knee, 2 on my left knee and right elbow reconstruction surgery reveals that age is beginning to catch me. My son is a hand to hand combat trainer in the Army and fights cage fights for additional "real action" fighting. I can still take them in the gym, but I can see that my time of doing so is limited. Mowing the edges of the island is like doing 2200 bent over rows with 85 pounds. I'll admit being wimpy and doing such wore this old man out. Oh, you can't see in that picture, but about half of the place has dang thorned plants growing up this year. I HATE those!

I just wanted to "brag" (not really the right word) about my Frankenmower I made specificially for mowing the island. Just now taking a break from taking out what's left of the old weeping willow tree. Just blew a hose on the thumb to my excavator, so off to the supply store we go. My younger son and his friends are swimming pieces over to where I can reach them and I'm grabbing them out of the lake with the excavator thumb. Oh well, back at it. And, sorry, no thanks to pulling this thick and thorny trash I have for 'grass'. :D

>>>two operations for ruptured discs in my back, 5 surgeries on my right knee, 2 on my left knee and right elbow reconstruction surgery reveals that age is beginning to catch me.

well you get a pass then, but just for today. :D

>>>I just wanted to "brag" (not really the right word) about my Frankenmower I made specificially for mowing the island.

thats fine. i just like "bragging" about my son. And congrats to your son, bet he could chop that grass down with his bare hands too.