Johnny Bucket Love!

/ Johnny Bucket Love! #1  

toppop52

Super Star Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1723, Cub Cadet 1864
Got mine on today finally, best couple of hours spent and it was cheap. It looks like brand new, has the double speed actuators, bucket doubler, tooth bar and fork attachments, all for $500! :thumbsup:

/ Johnny Bucket Love! #2  
Can you post couple pics?

/ Johnny Bucket Love!
I will take some today and post them.;)

/ Johnny Bucket Love!
Sorry, forgot the pics, I was building a ramp and moving some equipment and limbs. I'll try to remember it tomorrow.:thumbsup:

/ Johnny Bucket Love!
johnny%20bucket2.jpg

johnny%20bucket3.jpg

Johnny%20bucket1.jpg

/ Johnny Bucket Love! #6  
Got mine on today finally, best couple of hours spent and it was cheap. It looks like brand new, has the double speed actuators, bucket doubler, tooth bar and fork attachments, all for $500! :thumbsup:

Well, I wish I was getting one for $500 but those deals are one in a thousand :0. I did order my new one today and will be anxiously awaiting it. I have 11 dumptruck loads of dirt in my yard that will sit until it gets here! I have several very large flower beds that mulching each year is a BEAR. The new JBSR on my X485 will make unloading a trailer so much easier.

I have read nothing but positive reviews for the people who have them. Of course there are the comments from the folks who have an actual FEL but I have a 1 acre yard that I have absolutely no use for an FEL and this thing should be just what I need at a little over 1/2 the price of the CTS FEL. If I had so much money I did not know what to do with it, then yes, I would love to have the CTS FEL but I am excited to be getting my JB. Will post pics when it comes in.

Tim

/ Johnny Bucket Love!
I wish it would go up 6" more and I'm scheming on that now.:D
I took the doubler off, it blocks your view for ground work but is nice for moving loose material. The forks work well also to move long loads like lumber. Wow, say that 3 times fast!.:laughing: