The Secret To A Lush, Green Lawn..........

/ The Secret To A Lush, Green Lawn.......... #41  
Yup.....phosphorus......the same thing in 10 10 10. In that mix its equal amounts of nitrogen potassium and phosphorus

/ The Secret To A Lush, Green Lawn.......... #42  
I wonder if Tide still works as a fertilizer because all the the ones in my area are now phosphorus free. Or if it is just good at getting lawn pests to leave?

I at one time this yearly at the same time I would add lime (very acid soil) and it did seem to help.

/ The Secret To A Lush, Green Lawn.......... #43  
I'm confused about the amount to use. The website mentioned earlier eays to use only one tespoon per gallons of water and spray it on. Theat aeems like hardly anything.

Instructions
Pour 1 gallon of lukewarm tap water into a 5-gallon bucket. Using lukewarm water makes it easier to dissolve the Tide detergent.

Pour 1 tsp. of Tide liquid or powder laundry detergent into the bucket. Stir the water and Tide mixture well to completely dissolve the detergent into the water. Stir slowly so as not to create soap bubbles. The powdered detergent

Read more: How to Use Tide Detergent on My Lawn | eHow.com How to Use Tide Detergent on My Lawn | eHow.com

I have 2 acres of lawn and would like to try the Tide but not sure the amount I should try. The Tide has phosphous in it and if that's the primary reason for using it, fertilizer is cheaper. This Tide thing has surfaced before so there must be something to it. How much is the application rate?

/ The Secret To A Lush, Green Lawn.......... #44  
I ran out of Tide BUT can I throw some of my clean laundry out on the lawn??? :thumbsup: