Sprnklers

/ Sprnklers #11  
That is your problem. How long is the run? You likely have too large of pipe but for sure you need to size down approx half way down the run. If you were to start over, and not saying you should, you would use 3/4" then go down to 1/2" about half way on the length of the run. If you have T's off the main line then you would use 1/2" there also. You will see a significant difference than what you have now.
This issue should be fixed at the heads, via orifice selection, and not by stepping down the size of the feed pipe. Typical average-household-income-sized residential sprinkler systems run a 3/4" or 1" main and 3/4" laterals to ALL heads.

Wrooster

/ Sprnklers #12  
Can you really push 22 GPM through a garden hose at 300 psi?

Something is wrong here. You need a relief valve somewhere, or pressure regulator or flow control or a combination of available controls.

For equal pressure, if you have one sprinkler on each hose, they should all be equal and ran from a common manifold.

If you change the nozzles, you will change the GPM output, and pressure which equals distance.

/ Sprnklers
I know we are not running 22gpm or 300 psi. The pump is barely running half rated speed and those specs are at max RPM.

Trying to find nozzles for these sprinklers. I think if we throttle down 2 of them that are running in a half moon shape then the less water will actualy balance my actual output. As it is the other 3 are turning a circle and laying out the same amount of water (idealy) over twice the diffrence.

This works really good but I want it to run the 5 at once then we will switch over to the other 2. The orifices are proving harder to find than expected.

/ Sprnklers #14  
Fill them with lead from the back side and then start drilling up in size to what you need.