Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Default Pull behind sprayer for BX2360

I've been volunteering my tractor for field maintenance on three little league fields around town. They'd like me to get a sprayer, for which I will be reimbursed, and manage weed control as well.

I don't want a 3 point because if I sell the tractor they won't be able to use it. I'd like something reasonably priced and have been looking at Fimco and Countryline at TSC but online reviews point to quality issues. Any thought and opinions are appreciated.
    2010 BX2360
    54" MMM, 5' TW rear blade
    5' TW rake
    4' Frontier Box Blade

Male Red Fox Labrador Retriever
    1963 McIntosh Tube Amp w/1959 Citation I Preamp
    Bozak B302A Speakers

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100 HST

Default Re: Pull behind sprayer for BX2360

Check out Northern Tool. I just bought a 16 gallon sprayer from them based on others reviews. I don't have it yet, so can't give any feedback. I also read not so good reviews about the Fimco's.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2400H

I have th 25 gallon Fimco and have only used it four times but so far it seems to work well. Biggest problem was extending the drawbar out far enough that the sprayer did not hit the 3PH arms while turning. I installed a 2" receiver and then made my own drawbar extension. This was on my BX1850.

Roy
    Artificial Intelligence will never overcome natural stupidity.

Branson 2400H MMM & FEL

JD 112

BX1850 gone but not forgotten

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L3830

Quote Originally Posted by snpower View Post
    I've been volunteering my tractor for field maintenance on three little league fields around town. They'd like me to get a sprayer, for which I will be reimbursed, and manage weed control as well.

I don't want a 3 point because if I sell the tractor they won't be able to use it. I'd like something reasonably priced and have been looking at Fimco and Countryline at TSC but online reviews point to quality issues. Any thought and opinions are appreciated.
    Unless the sale of the current tractor is a given, I would buy a three point sprayer. Spraying three different fields "around town" will get old about the second time you use a "tag along sprayer". A three point will use a PTO pump and not a 12 volt pump and in my opinion a better system. Three point sprayers also have good filtering systems. Most tag alongs have a filter on the end of the pick up hose in the tank. Ever sprayed liquid 7 with a tag along. Be prepared to get seven up to your elbows removing and cleaning the pick up screen in the tank. External filters, remove filter, clean re-install and start spraying again all in minutes.