NEw House New Problems:/

/ NEw House New Problems:/ #1  

polska22

Tractor
non
I have a big headache when i think about what should i buy form my property. I have 2acres of land and i dont know whats should i buy a small tractor, pick up maybe ATV. I just brought a house and its lots of trees on the land that has to go. I know soon somebody have to cut grass, will be nice to have something to cut grass, be able to pull stuff like tree branches, be able to attach a trailer to it , but not sure if the grass tractor is strong enough to do all this things. hellpppppp!!! (budget $2k,$3k)

/ NEw House New Problems:/ #2  
Welcome to TBN, your budget say's to go with a used older 2 wheel drive like a MF 135 or a Ford 600.

/ NEw House New Problems:/
thats it can get anything better for this kind of money??

/ NEw House New Problems:/
Welcome to TBN, your budget say's to go with a used older 2 wheel drive like a MF 135 or a Ford 600.

This is wayy to big i understand having 10 or more acres of land, this type of tractor i used back when i was in poland pulling trailer full of potatoes approx 2tones this is way to big my friend but thx specific(ursus c330)

Last edited:
   / NEw House New Problems:/ #5  
You might find a used Yanmar in that price range but I doudt it, $2-3K is not going to buy you very much in the way of a Compact tractor or a large rider mower for that matter.

I would do as Murph says and look for an older MF or Ford. Keep in mind for that budget your not going to get pretty, focus on mechanical.