Battery powered sprayer

/ Battery powered sprayer #1  

RadarTech

Elite Member
Tractor
2007 Kubota L3400, YANMAR YT359C
It's been forever since I've been on TBN....
But thought I'd throw out this question

Who has a good 20-30 gallon sprayer with a wand and options with good range and can be mounted in the bucket or on my atvor Utv?
Thoughts?

/ Battery powered sprayer #2  
This is not the tank I have, my pump is top mounted, however I did buy a replacement 2.1gal/min pump from them. The old pump was only 1.0gal/min and the new one will spray almost twice as far using a hand wand.

FIMCO Spot Sprayers

Mine is set up with alligator clips on the wires to hook to the battery posts and a inline fuse. I think most others are the same way.

If I was buying new again I'd make sure and get 2.1gal/min 60 psi pump to start with.

I use two small ratchet straps to hold it in the bed of the UTV, other wise it slides around.

/ Battery powered sprayer #3  
its all in the 12v on demand sprayer pump. and the hand wand.

i paid for a better hand portion of the wand, and then some cheap plastic extensions, and nozzle. so i can grab with left hand, lay extension across my right arm or door of vehicle or something. and let it naturally bend some. and get the spray right on the weeds / fence line / ground, without having it all come back onto me.

you can pickup 12v on demand sprayer pumps. to possibly upgrade a cheaper setup (that comes with tank / hand wand). for higher GPM or rather higher PSI (pressure), to shoot stuff further.

a ATV is most likely going to be your "ugly" and finding something that fits the ATV or rather onto a carrier basket.

/ Battery powered sprayer #4  
forget to add, i also bought some "replacement garden hose ends" and some misc pipe fittings. so i could use a regular garden hose, as an extension hose for the hand wand. allowing me to dismount and walk out into some areas not able to really drive up into, and spray the weeds. of course the garden hose i use, is no longer used for anything else but the sprayer... but *shrugs* it lets me remove the extension garden hose easily, and then go back to a shorter hose if wanted. or put some extra length in there. if i really need to walk down into the thick of things.

/ Battery powered sprayer
Yea.. I went by tractor supply just to look.
They have one with pump on top for $159 but I'll got to northern tools and get a similar one.

I don't buy anything from tractor supply if I can help it anymore after their district manager stopped giving discounts to LEO,fire and military.....

/ Battery powered sprayer #6  
They rarely have anything good at TSC anyway. I get dog toys there and that's about it. We call it Home Owner Supply.

I was going to buy my replacement pump from them but when I opened a box to look at the pump it was missing the hose quick connect ends, which you have to use. A employee came by at that point and we opened each and every pump box on the shelf only to find they were all missing these pieces. It wouldn't have been a problem if they sold the little 25¢ piece separate.

Edit... I ended up buying from Amazon.

Last edited: