Cyclone Rake vs DR vac

/ Cyclone Rake vs DR vac #1  

otherguy

Tractor
Kioti DK45SE
I am looking at getting one of these for grass clippings, not for leaves, we don't have that many leaves at this place. If my co-worker borrows it then he would use it for leaves.
Anyway, I did searching on this site and didn't find any recent threads about the machines, I think the newest I saw was from 2014 and I am worried that the companies have made changes to the machines and I wanted to get the most updated inormation.

So any information you can give about the machines would be helpful, I have been reading reviews and even old threads but reading some of the things from the company said they addressed some of the issues and wanted to see if anyone with new models have noticed those.

One issue is clogging screens and bags fitting on tight, other than that is just ease of use and storage. Can't decide if I want the DR wagon hanging around even though it would be useful at certain times for firewood, etc.

Looking at
Cyclone XL
DR Pro

Edit: This is for a Husqvarna 52" zero turn mower
If there are newer threads and I just missed them, just post the link

Thank you

/ Cyclone Rake vs DR vac #2  
My vote is the DR. I haven't ever seen a DR, but it's got to be better than the Cyclone. The soft sided cyclone is terrible especially for grass.

/ Cyclone Rake vs DR vac #3  
Different experiences. I have no problems at all with my Cyclone Rake for grass. I did once forget to change the vent screen from the leaf to the grass screen and it plugged quickly. When using the correct screen, you only have to give it a quick brush each time you dump the load and it works very well. I looked at both and I think they are good machines. I bought the CR because I liked the folding design and compact storage and it's a very high quality company.