Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC #1  

scodemike

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XR3135HC
I sold my JD3320 Cab last week for a good price, included the loader, 48" pallet fork, 72" rear blade, I-Match and a receiver hitch.

Just placed an order this morning for a LS XR3135HC, Cab, Radio, Loader, 66" bucket, 42" pallet forks, loaded rear tires with rim guard and a 72" hydraulic rear blade. Of course the LS comes standard with 2 rear remotes, outside mirrors, heat, ac, front/rear work lights, front/rear wipers and more. I looked at a NH Boomer 37, was more money by a 2K and a JD 3033R and much more money. The LS comes with the same R4"s I had on the Deere, the larger size. I looked at the 4040 and the 4145, but they were more money and I feel I didn't really need to go to the larger frame. My JD worked fine for my use and the LS is about the same size.

I got the bug to put a hydraulic rear blade on my JD, but it was going to be $2600+ to do that. So I started looking around and purchased the LS for $29K out the door, it only cost me $750 out of pocket, after getting a great price for my 3320.

The LS should be here towards the end of next week. I am really looking forward to it.

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC #2  
Best of luck with the LS

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC
Thanks, I hope it is as trouble free as the deere was.

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC #4  
They are awesome machines! We loved the 3135 but decided to go up a size and went for the 4145HC
What was your ultimate reason to go from a Deere to an LS other than rear remotes

I just got the bug to make a change. Originally I wanted a NH, because I had one years ago and loved it. The new JD were just to expensive and I didn't want to get used. After discovering the LS made NH it made up my mind after looking at them.

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC #6  
You will love the LS, I have had the chance to talk to several owners local and on here..
The fact the LS makes the boomer series was huge for us.
The quality beat everyone in my opinion
And behind the wheel we were both very comfortable.

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC #7  
Why did you sell the 3320? Isn't it about the same size as what you are replacing it with?

/ Just Ordered a LS XR3135HC #8  
Congratulations, Mike! We just ordered ours, too.

Why did you sell the 3320? Isn't it about the same size as what you are replacing it with?

See my original post, it didn't cost me much to make the change and it is something I wanted.

PJS, good luck to both of us.