XR4155HC upgrade

/ XR4155HC upgrade #1  

BlueToy1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX6000
Today I was out comparing an XR4155 to a Kioti NX6010 and saw LS has added a third rear valve and rear 3 point handle to them.
Very nice.

Attachments

• 4155 Rear.jpg
    4155 Rear.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 873
   / XR4155HC upgrade #2  
Nice!! I already added a 3pt lever on the rear of my LS 4155HC.

I could see a use for the 3rd hydraulic on the rear tho!!

/ XR4155HC upgrade #3  
My new 6168 came with a third (detented) remote for the backhoe. It also came with a control for the 3 point as well. The 2016 I tested before purchasing, had neither. I'm very happy thus far.

/ XR4155HC upgrade #4  
I’ve been pressing my dealer and LS for a 3rd remote for my XR4046HC for the entire 3 years I’ve had it. My dealer has also done yeoman’s work pushing LS but, LS has been on again / off again on this upgrade.

I found out recently that the XR4155HC comes standard with 3 remotes, control to raise / lower 3-point from rear of tractor (hope nobody does something stupid with this), CAT2 hitch, much improved 3-point stabilizers, the LS Engine, etc.

I see a lot to like with the XR4155HC. My XR4046HC was highest HP hydro tractor in LS alone when I bought it, almost exactly 3 years ago.

I asked dealer to give me a proposal to trade in my XR4046HC on a new XR4155HC today so let’s see where this goes?

/ XR4155HC upgrade #5  
I’ve been pressing my dealer and LS for a 3rd remote for my XR4046HC for the entire 3 years I’ve had it. My dealer has also done yeoman’s work pushing LS but, LS has been on again / off again on this upgrade.

I found out recently that the XR4155HC comes standard with 3 remotes, control to raise / lower 3-point from rear of tractor (hope nobody does something stupid with this), CAT2 hitch, much improved 3-point stabilizers, the LS Engine, etc.

I see a lot to like with the XR4155HC. My XR4046HC was highest HP hydro tractor in LS alone when I bought it, almost exactly 3 years ago.

I asked dealer to give me a proposal to trade in my XR4046HC on a new XR4155HC today so let’s see where this goes?

Picked up my new XR4155HC last Thursday.

/ XR4155HC upgrade #6  
If they'd just improve the loader !!!

/ XR4155HC upgrade #9  
I imagine if lift was much higher some dummy would try to drive around with full load, at full height, and tip tractor over. I see pictures, on TBN, with idiots driving around with huge logs in grapple, raised to near max height. That’s a big wreck waiting to happen IMHO.

IMG_0314.JPG

LL4104
Front End Loader 72” Bucket Size

Bucker Size (in): 72
Maximum Lift height (in): 96.3
Clearance with Attachment Dump (in): 63
Reach at Maximum Height (in): 9.0
Maximum Dump Angle (deg.) 65
Maximum Rollback Angle (deg.): 34
Digging Depth (in): 4.3
Overall Height in Carry Position (in): 49.2
Lift Capacity(@ Pivot pin) (lbs.) 2,713
Breakout Force(@ Pivot pin) (lbs.): 3,802

So did you find a compact with higher lift height?

/ XR4155HC upgrade #10  
This is old news, but the comparable lift height for the other main tractors in this segment are between 1 - 1.5 feet higher than the LS. The lift height on my Massey, which is the same size machine as this LS, raises to 114 inches at the pin, yet with the same weight rating. It's a much stronger loader. I owned two of that LS size machine with that same loader, so i can factually compare. I've posted real world comparison tests between these loaders in the past.

People have been complaining about this for 4 years now... LS needs to add a better loader to the CUT machines.

It's a really great machine overall and if i was buying new again, I'd likely go LS for the value, IF they redesigned the loader.