Cash vs 0% finance cost

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost #1  

dan8152

Tractor
Kubota L2501 hst, belarus 825
Is it just the free loader if you do cash? Finance charge around $6000 more?
Looking at an xr41 series with hydro and cab.
What's the best financed price?

Thanks

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost #2  
That's my understanding. Odd but it is what it is. I was quoted ballpark 5 or 6% I believe. Haven't purchased yet but hoping to!
Are you replacing the L2501 or adding to the family? The XR41 series is awesome.

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost #3  
Like my dealer said, there is no such thing a zero percent interest.
If you finance through LS, you will be paying a finance charge. They just move the goal posts. If you are going to finance, it’s probably best to do it through a credit union for 3 to 5 percent and negotiate the best cash price at the dealer.

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost
That's my understanding. Odd but it is what it is. I was quoted ballpark 5 or 6% I believe. Haven't purchased yet but hoping to!
Are you replacing the L2501 or adding to the family? The XR41 series is awesome.

Hoping to replace the l2501 since I sold the belarus and need a midsize tractor

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost #7  
Also check with your land bank. The Mississippi land bank makes loans on equipment.

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost #8  
Like my dealer said, there is no such thing a zero percent interest.
If you finance through LS, you will be paying a finance charge. They just move the goal posts. If you are going to finance, it’s probably best to do it through a credit union for 3 to 5 percent and negotiate the best cash price at the dealer.

My dealer said the same thing. I checked it out and their financing was 5.84% if I remember correctly. My local credit union that I bank through treats equipment the same as vehicles, so I ended up with a 3% rate.

/ Cash vs 0% finance cost
The smallest one MTZ 920 is 75 hp PTO
If large size (9,500 lb) is not an issue, the pricing will be better than most other brands 50 hp.

I wish they made a smaller tractor ! The reason I got rid of mine was a tad too big/ heavy for my softer ground. Really liked mine.