Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #1  

Old Red

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 HDC
I just ran up on this. This is a dealer ad. You get.....Tractor, loader, backhoe, 60 mid mount mower, brand new 16 foot trailer, tie downs, and a pressure washer.

$18,600 - WOW what is the catch?

I just bought my little BX23s and I got a good deal on it (for a kubota) for $18,900 with third function and lightweight box blade. But I didn't get a mowing deck or a brand new trailer or a power washer.

What's the catch?

LS Tractor MT125 25HP + Loader Mower BHoe Flatbed PACKAGE - farm & garden - by dealer - sale

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #2  
That's a great deal, ....have to wonder why they are having such a hard time moving them at regular prices. Are they that far behind the Orange ones ?

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #3  
Maybe like the car sale lots;you just missed it,was sold yesterday but let me show you what we have!
If it is legit,it sounds like a real deal.

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #4  
the mt125 with backhoe and mower is only around 16-17k... so the question is What kind of pressure washer are you getting? what kind of trailer are you getting? probably garbage

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #5  
Did Cole's used to be a Kubota dealer 15 years ago, or am I thinking of someone else?

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #7  
Didn't see the ad, but if the dealer is large it could be a *loss leader* for them.

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #8  
There are some dealers of various colors in Michigan that offer a similar package for one money. Usually its a tractor with a FEL and rear scraper blade and a trailer. Call 'em up, what can it hurt?

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #9  
When I was looking at my local dealer a couple of years ago, he made a very specific point to tell me about a guy in SE MO (Cape area, I believe), who sells LS basically out of his home and has no overhead, and If I bought from him, this dealer would refuse to service it for me. Wonder if it's the same guy (ad is no longer available).

/ Wow! This is crazy - craiglist ad - LS Pricing #10  
When I was looking at my local dealer a couple of years ago, he made a very specific point to tell me about a guy in SE MO (Cape area, I believe), who sells LS basically out of his home and has no overhead, and If I bought from him, this dealer would refuse to service it for me. Wonder if it's the same guy (ad is no longer available).

It’s not the same guy. I bought my LS from Cole’s. Good people, definitely not anyone’s home. Cole’s is in Farmington, about an hour NW of Cape.

The only LS dealer I know of in the Cape area is Greg Abbott Equipment Sales, in Jackson. They’re not out of a guy’s house either.

Wonder if the guy you’re dealer was talking about is long gone, or if he’s not a licensed dealer...