Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs.

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs. #1  

Humslr

Tractor
LS XR4040
Howdy, so last week I purchased a 2014 xr4040 gear tractor. The tractor has 600 hours on it, but it does not have a scratch on it, all points greased - no abuse found. I swear I think someone left the key on in the shed.
Done some FEL work with it around the house etc, no issues seems to be a solid unit.
My local LS dealer is Memphis Tractor and they are great people (done business with them before).
Getting the rear tires filled tomorrow.

So all in all I have around $14,500 in the unit- after auction fees, taxes, shipping etc.
just an FYI post, as used tractor values are hard to find.
I think I got a decent deal, what do yall think?

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs. #2  
Nice buy! And welcome to TBN! I’d go for that deal as well. 600 hours is a fair amount but sounds like they didnt run it hard. Maybe they just pulled a finish mower around with it or somethin. Or pushed snow, or graded their long driveway. You get the point ;) anyway, it should be a great tractor!

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs. #3  
Congratulations! Sounds like a great buy !

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs. #4  
Congratulations! Sounds like a good deal to me. I have seen the same year/ model with more hours for more $. Any Pictures of the new tractor?

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs. #5  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on your new to you tractor.
600 hours is just broken in. You'll get many years out of her and you got it for a great price..

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs.
IMG_3826.jpgIMG_3827.jpg

/ Purchased a XR4040 600 hrs. #7  
Really sharp tractor and REALLY great deal. Nice score.