Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC #1  

GSVette

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XR4155HC, Case 580D/E
I just finalized the purchase of the subject tractor after a year and a half of often painful research.

I had gotten really close to purchasing a Yanmar YT359C but just couldn’t get the price down under 40K-which was a price point I was having real issues with. After negotiations stalled, I decided it was time to revisit the LS and TYM near competitors again.

After making a few calls and a couple of spreadsheets (I am an engineer after all-can’t make a decision without a few spreadsheets)-I really convinced myself that the LS was a better ‘bang for the buck’ machine-even though I do really like the I-HMT transmission on the Yanmar-just not about 10k worth.

Anyway, made what I think is a pretty fair deal for a new XR4155HC with 3rd function installed and 2 full sets of filters thrown in. Will be driving down to Oregon from Washington to pickup in a few weeks (waiting for 3rd function kit to arrive and get installed).

Looking forward to moving it over to my acreage and putting it to work!

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC #2  
Sound like a great decision. Would you care to share where you ended up on price?

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC
Right around 33k- with installed 3rd function, Rimguard and a couple of sets of filter sets and a couple of other goodies

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC #4  
Congrats! That's awesome! Hope you enjoy it man

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC #6  
Can you tell where at in Oregon did you buy from. thanks

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC #7  
I am guessing he bought it from Ag Bag in Astoria, they gave me a decent price on a XR4145, which was very tempting.

Ernst in St Paul-at least that will be where I get it from when the **** top/tilt cylinders come in and get installed!

/ Just closed deal on ‘17 XR4155HC #9  
top/tilt thru LS or aftermarket? Any info much appreciated.

Just notified top cylinder just came in and is installed-will be picking up on Tuesday. Top and tilt are aftermarket-don’t know the specific vendor