MY new LS P 7010

/ MY new LS P 7010
I have never heard of auto-leveling of 3 PH on a tractor in the USA. Maybe it is for those folks that farm on the mountain side. I have seen photos of combines that the tires would slant over like a road grader front tire and the headers would tilt about 45 degrees. I doubt you would find a need for that in the USA.
Your are right about bells and whistles, they come standard on LS and optional at mucho additional cost on everyone elses. Even the smaller HP compacts seem to come with at least one set of rear remotes. Mine came with 2 sets. We need to get the word out to the other potential buyers on TBN about these tractors. The majority seems to be Kubota minded even though they seemed to me to be less than adequate for a tractor. I guess they are OK for folks who want to drive a tractor just like his family car, put in gear give it gas and stop with one brake. Steering brakes are almost an essential item on a tractor and I find it impossible to believe any mgf. produces a tractor without them even while I am sitting in the seat of one.

/ MY new LS P 7010 #22  
The auto leveling feature i found was at the LS website, but not the US website. LS Tractor

its seem to me that if the us model had this feature then when your bush hogging or tilling you wouldnt have to worry with the implement getting in a bind. some people will replace the side lift bars with chains to let the impliment flex so this Auto level would eliminate that problem for them.

/ MY new LS P 7010 #23  
Gary,

I see you have written your 7010 came with 2 sets of rear remotes, for whatever reason in Canada 3 set of remotes is standard on the 7010.

8404- glad to see you are looking into LSA as they as not a Chinese knock off and definately are well equipped with all the bells and whistles for a fair price and excellent warranty (check out my previous posts)

/ MY new LS P 7010
Heck mine might have 3 also, I only had it a week before I came back to Nigeria. I do remember that it was blue and big and comfortable and lots of power. I never used anything but the 3 ph. I am going back home in 3 more days and will have to get back acquainted with my girl. I think you are right though, the small ones had 2 and the P series had 3 now that you mention it. I seem to recall that I could put a TNT and still have one set to put on an implement. I dont know if I will ever do that or not, but the option is there. The top link is nice to have, but tilt I dont know if it is worth that or not unless you do a lot of grading which I dont plan to do.

/ MY new LS P 7010 #25  
I am from moncton NB as well. I had a Montana and just bought a bigger kubota. Montana 2740 serviced my 45 snow blowing customers. I found that when in deep snow the 6 foot blower was a bit to much for the tractor.

/ MY new LS P 7010
I spent 5 years in Canada in Calgary and Fort McMurray working on the Syncrude upgrader project. I love that country especially Calgary. Not too much snow normally and summer fishing cant be beat. I went on fly in fishing trips at least one for each year I was there. Never got over to Sasketchewan to do any fishing there

/ MY new LS P 7010 #27  
Even the smaller HP compacts seem to come with at least one set of rear remotes.

My little S3010 didn't come with any remotes so I tried to buy a dual remote kit. Ended up with a single remote kit. Decided to go with it as it was so cheap -- just $200 delivered. (Thought it was going to be much more expensive when I saw what the name brand crowd pays for those things.)

Never worked with hydraulics before. Installed it yesterday and it was the one of the biggest pains I've ever encountered. Instructions were probably fine for an experienced tractor mechanic, but not so much for me. It took me about 8 hours. It would have gone quicker had I pulled off the right rear tire like the instructions said. Sure it would have gone better with another set of hands too -- oh, well lesson learned I guess.

/ MY new LS P 7010 #28  
I spent 5 years in Canada in Calgary and Fort McMurray working on the Syncrude upgrader project. I love that country especially Calgary. Not too much snow normally and summer fishing cant be beat. I went on fly in fishing trips at least one for each year I was there. Never got over to Sasketchewan to do any fishing there

Dont worry, we dont have big fish out here at all :D This is my buddies 13+ lb walleye he caught at Nipawin,sk. Lots of big fish in that lake.

/ MY new LS P 7010 #29  

Thats funny Gary - I just spent three years in Ontario on power plants there.

/ MY new LS P 7010
That is one nice walleye. I sure do miss the fishing up there and here also for that matter. I havent had my boat in the water in a couple of years. Next spring I plan to get back in the habit if possible BUT my company is talking about a job for me in Egypt next, so who knows what this coming year will bring. I hope the new job has a good internet connection.
It seems that there is never enough time home to take care of the chores and fish also. Chores pile up for 8 weeks then the 3 weeks I am home is eaten up with doctor visits and personal issues and maybe a week or so to fix up everything or do some of the tasks around the farm that I wanted to do.