LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #271  
That's odd LS recommends 303 ? Fact is most brand name 10W30 motor oil will exceed the requirement of most universal tractor fluid...

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #272  
Would absolutely not use a filter (oil or otherwise) that didn't have a listed cross ...if warranty is still in effect....

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #273  
Just picked first brand one 303 tractor fluid search ,
Super S SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid has been field-tested and is suitable as a replacement fluid for the following manufacturers where a tractor hydraulic fluid is recommended: Allis Chalmers, JI Case/David Brown, Allison, John Deere 303, Caterpillar, Kubota, Deutz, Massey Furgeson, Ford Tractor, Oliver, International Harvester White.

Super S SuperTrac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid will provide excellent results in the areas of: anti-wear properties, rust protection, brake chatter, water sensitivity, extreme pressure properties, foam suppression, PTO clutch performance
It appears to cover most brands of tractors including the green one....

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #274  
has anyone come up with a wix oil and hydrostat filter for a xr4155hc.or any other brand for that matter.i've read the thread but may have missed it

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #276  
still looking for all filters for xr4155hc tractor.one ls tractor place is selling Baldwin filters that work but I've not been able to find the Baldwin numbers.wix lists air,fuel,and hydraulic filters but that's it

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #277  
Check your old filter numbers , check with you local New Holland dealer , I purchased a pre-fuel filter for my XR4040 considerably cheaper than LS (same part number), mine came back from dealer service with filters that wasn't LS Branded ..will check and post brand they may have a cross for tractor

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #278  
still looking for all filters for xr4155hc tractor.one ls tractor place is selling Baldwin filters that work but I've not been able to find the Baldwin numbers.wix lists air,fuel,and hydraulic filters but that's it

Try this place they sell LS tractor parts Iowa Farm Equipment

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #279  
My XR4040 came back from service with non LS branded filers oil filter was a Denso others were Wix

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #280  
heres a list of wix filters for the 4100 series.hydraulic 51715,hystat 51551,fuel wf8395.im still searching for a non ls oil filter