LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio?

/ LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio? #1  

tigers2007

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere AMT626, New Holland LS45
The closest dealer I could find is in Upper Sandusky, OH which is over 2hrs away. I'm curious if anyone knows of one in Michigan as I read in a recent thread post here that LS' database of dealers wasn't accurate and/or up to date.

I'm just looking for a S3010 or i3030 with FEL. If possible, I'm interested in trading in my Agracat 2940Super 4WD with Koyker 160. I'm bummed that I couldn't get financing for a Kioti CK35 with FEL last summer (don't know why - I have no debt besides house and credit score 740 AND was going to put $5000 down!!!).

Anyone here have problems financing an LS?

/ LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio? #2  
The closest dealer I could find is in Upper Sandusky, OH which is over 2hrs away. I'm curious if anyone knows of one in Michigan as I read in a recent thread post here that LS' database of dealers wasn't accurate and/or up to date.

I'm just looking for a S3010 or i3030 with FEL. If possible, I'm interested in trading in my Agracat 2940Super 4WD with Koyker 160. I'm bummed that I couldn't get financing for a Kioti CK35 with FEL last summer (don't know why - I have no debt besides house and credit score 740 AND was going to put $5000 down!!!).

Anyone here have problems financing an LS?

If no dealers pipe up, then you might try calling the LS directly:

LS Tractor USA LLC
US Corporate Headquarters
6900 Corporation Parkway,
Battleboro, NC 27809

Office: 252-984-0700
Fax: 252-984-0701

As $5000 should be more than 1/3 the cost of a S3010, it's hard for me to imagine someone turning you down -- but then again I'm not in that business. My S3010 was financed through AgriCredit and my experience with them was nothing short of excellent. Call and let them know what you are wanting to do and I'm guessing they will work with you. They even have repos you can look at:

Agricredit-dll.com

I noticed they had a CK35, but it's not close to you.

Used Tractors and Farming EquipmentQ

Good luck in any case!

/ LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio?
I'll check Agricredit out. Of course, I'll try to sell mine first. I'm sure I can get something out of the Agracat with the Koyker 160 loader. Everything works except for the clutch being weak ($400 and a Saturday to fix).

That CK30 looks beat up for only having 168hrs!!! Looks like 1168hrs at the very least.

/ LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio? #4  
Iam not sure were you are located, but I'am working with Nagy's tractor in Omer Mi. it's 5 miles north of Standish at 1980 W. US-23 Omer...989-653-3173 . They have been outstanding to work with and very knowledgeable about what they sell. I stop in there yesterday and put a deposit on a 4020 LS and they took my old ford 9n in on trade.Here is there web sight Nagy's Tractor Sales Serving all of mid-Michigan GOOD LUCK .

/ LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio? #5  
I cant imagine not getting financing with a 740 credit score unless you were going for a 0 down 0 % financing and your debt to income ratio was a little on the high side. To get those super rates you have to have very good credit and not a lot of debt. Check your credit history. Years ago, I had someone using my name and credit history to apply for a bunch of credit cards and buying stuff like lawnmowers etc. in California while I lived in Texas. Luckily at the time I had an AE card and when this person applied for an AE with my name and SS# they called me and asked why I needed another card and was my address XXXX to which I said no. They flagged my credit file that it was being used fraudently and the guy didnt get any more credit, however since he had applied for humteen thousand credit cards, I couldnt get a new credit card for years till I got all this removed from my credit history. The really weird thing was that no law enforcement including the FBI would even look into it and I got the guys address in Riverside California where he was living in a rented house with electrical hook up in my name and they still wouldnt even go by the place and check it out. Said applying for credit in someone elses name is not against the law as long as they dont use the card. Even using my name and credit to open an account with the power company was not a problem untlll he left $10,000 in debt then I could involve the FBI because it was then interstate commerce fraud. PO'd me to not end but was nothing I could do. Finally the guy moved on to someone elses name after a few years.

/ LS Dealers in Michigan? Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio? #6  
I also went thru Agricredit with the 0% financing although all they offered at the time was for 24 months. I told the dealer I wanted to finance as much as they would go for since it was free. I put down 10% and he delivered the tractor the very next day. I signed the contract at my house upon delivery and gave him a check for a landscape rake that I had saw earlier and decided to get. He let me have that at good discount and even thru in the collars to adapt it from cat I to my tractors Cat II linkage.