Loader LS3010 Hyd 4 in one bucket?

/ LS3010 Hyd 4 in one bucket? #21  
Little blue tractor, after doing the diverter and all and costing a little over $500, would you say that if a complete kit was available for say $600, in hind sight would you do it the same way, or buy the kit for $600?

Just wondering if saving $50-$75 is worth the trouble? :confused3:

/ LS3010 Hyd 4 in one bucket? #22  
Little blue tractor, after doing the diverter and all and costing a little over $500, would you say that if a complete kit was available for say $600, in hind sight would you do it the same way, or buy the kit for $600?

Hello Brian,

So are you talking about a complete kit: hoses with all the right ends, electric diverter with fittings, FEL knob with switch and wiring, bulk-head plate with QD adapters, mounting hardware, instructions, etc.... If so, then absolutely yes! I'm very happy with what I finally came up with, but it was a royal pain doing it from scratch.

By the way, I have only had one disappointment with my design. The cover over the knob switch fell off. I found it, but not whatever was holding it on. Don't miss it much, but liked the look with the cover. Haven't found myself accidentally hitting the button though, so it's not a problem. Guess it wasn't designed for the rigors/suspension of a CUT.

/ LS3010 Hyd 4 in one bucket? #23  

Hello Brian,

So are you talking about a complete kit: hoses with all the right ends, electric diverter with fittings, FEL knob with switch and wiring, bulk-head plate with QD adapters, mounting hardware, instructions, etc.... If so, then absolutely yes! ...
Yes I'd like to know where a comprehensive kit like that is located also. Doubtful one exists, but hey I'd take a look at buying it :)

/ LS3010 Hyd 4 in one bucket? #24  
Yes I'd like to know where a comprehensive kit like that is located also. Doubtful one exists, but hey I'd take a look at buying it :)

I'm working on just that, in all my spare time. :rolleyes: Just no real good place to mount the valve on some of the tractors though. :( I can supply everything right now, just not in kit form yet. :eek: Usually around $500 ;)