My New LS R3039 On It's Way

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way #1  

Jimjammer4

Tractor
LS 3039 SH TRANS
I called my LS Dealer this morning and found out that they had a brand new 2011 R3039 on their lot. It was made available at the last minute because it was ordered for another customer, but the customer had to back out, so I drove right over and bought it! It is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday next week. I took it for a test spin and it has everything I was looking for in a tractor. Fit and finish is superb. I'm looking forward to using it right away on my father-in-law's driveway. We are putting in a new asphalt driveway and I need to dig about four inches of gravel and dirt off the top. The driveway is about 100 ft long, so this should fun! The ROP when folded down is less than six feet tall at the split point. So it will fit fine under the overhang roof of our barn. This will keep it out of the rain and sun when not in use. My wife said NO to putting it in the garage and the barn itself is too dusty and humid (dirt floor). I'll send pics soon.

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way #2  
I called my LS Dealer this morning and found out that they had a brand new 2011 R3039 on their lot. It was made available at the last minute because it was ordered for another customer, but the customer had to back out, so I drove right over and bought it! It is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday next week. I took it for a test spin and it has everything I was looking for in a tractor. Fit and finish is superb. I'm looking forward to using it right away on my father-in-law's driveway. We are putting in a new asphalt driveway and I need to dig about four inches of gravel and dirt off the top. The driveway is about 100 ft long, so this should fun! The ROP when folded down is less than six feet tall at the split point. So it will fit fine under the overhang roof of our barn. This will keep it out of the rain and sun when not in use. My wife said NO to putting it in the garage and the barn itself is too dusty and humid (dirt floor). I'll send pics soon.

Congratulations -- I know you been trying to get your hands on SOMETHING for a while know!

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way #3  
Congrats Jim, I think you are going to like it. I got mine Friday:thumbsup: Now I need to get a box blade and some sort of mower. The weather is improving here and I need to attack the field before it gets out of hand. Post some pics and your initial impression when you have time.
Cheers!

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way #4  
Jim, That's awesome!! Glad things work out sooo smoothly. Called my dealer on Friday and my 4020 should be delivered by the first of the week:thumbsup:My quarter of a mile long driveway is first on my list too, we have been 4x4ing to get back to our house for a month

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way #5  
Sounds like several happy folks on TBN now.

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way #6  
Jim, I saw your comment on the garage and had to smile. When my wife got home from work on Friday, I had the tractor in the garage(1 car, integral to house) giving it a coat of wax and just getting acquainted with the tractor. She rolled her eyes and said one night was ok then it had to go to the shed. Or, she also mentioned the tractor could stay and I could move to the shed - either way was fine with her!

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way
Jim, I saw your comment on the garage and had to smile. When my wife got home from work on Friday, I had the tractor in the garage(1 car, integral to house) giving it a coat of wax and just getting acquainted with the tractor. She rolled her eyes and said one night was ok then it had to go to the shed. Or, she also mentioned the tractor could stay and I could move to the shed - either way was fine with her!

Joe, I think it's time for you to build a second building for the tractor. That's what I had to do about six years ago when our regular garage couldn't hold my truck, the wife's mini van, my motorcycle and the lawn tractor and other assorted stuff. Now the second garage is my shop and garage and it's filled too. Where does it stop? The minivan has got to go!

/ My New LS R3039 On It's Way
Jim, That's awesome!! Glad things work out sooo smoothly. Called my dealer on Friday and my 4020 should be delivered by the first of the week:thumbsup:My quarter of a mile long driveway is first on my list too, we have been 4x4ing to get back to our house for a month

That's a great driveway to work on and a good test for your 4020. Did they deliver it yet? I'm still waiting for delivery on my R3039. The dealer is very small (it's actually a truck lift company that sells Mahindra and LS tractors as a side line). They received a few more units in and got too busy to do their deliveries this week. I've beeen calling them everyday and they must be thinking that I'm becoming a pest. Call me the squeaky wheel, I don't care! I have the turtle wax ready to go!