New LS web site?

/ New LS web site? #1  

I have no memory

Bronze Member
It's possible I'm nuts but the only web page I found for LS, until today, was: LS Tractor USA which is pretty spartan. The one I found today is: LS Tractor and has a lot more information in it and looks a lot cooler. Maybe I'm just slow but nice to see more details up about the tractor.

/ New LS web site? #2  
It's possible I'm nuts but the only web page I found for LS, until today, was: LS Tractor USA which is pretty spartan. The one I found today is: LS Tractor and has a lot more information in it and looks a lot cooler. Maybe I'm just slow but nice to see more details up about the tractor.

That's the international website and has always been around -- note that the models and names are different than what is sold in NA.

/ New LS web site?
Got it. Thanks. It's a lot better than the US version.

/ New LS web site? #4  
I got the 3010 and I love it, got the front loaded (don't need to ask for help) while at the dealer I picked up a used six foot finish mower (bushhog brand) that little fellow can that mower turn some RPM's, very pleased, have a great day, Joe Dirt

/ New LS web site? #5  
I've been running my Bushhog ATH-720 with my R4010 at 1500 RPM on the tach and it seems to cut all right. Saving some fuel. My weekly mow is about 40 miles.

/ New LS web site? #6  
Short Game, I run mine about 1,800 got the same kind of finish mower, probably would do fine with less but my grass gets real thick want to throw it out and get a good cut, I love my LS, Joe Dirt.