I bought a G3033 today!

/ I bought a G3033 today! #1  

mpstrickland

Tractor
LS G3033
Hello all, I am new to the site but quite sure I have read every post about the LS brand that there is on here. Very excited about my purchase which my dealer is delivering to my home tomorrow! (didn't know they did that but hey, what the heck!) I look forward to many happy posts as I get it out and start playing in the dirt.

/ I bought a G3033 today! #2  
Hey, congratulation MP, and welcome to the board. We just got our first G series in stock ourselves, and it's a fine machine. I'm sure you'll be happy with it, and LS will take good care of you. Share your experiences with it.

/ I bought a G3033 today!
Thanks! My dealer delivered it last night at around 5:45 pm. We no sooner got it off the trailer and I had to leave and didn't get home until 9:15. I was however able to take a couple "victory laps" before I put it up (after i figured out how to turn the headlights on in the dark!) I have a very big day planned for tomorrow and can't wait to put it to use. The dealer said I am the first to buy one of the G Series from him and also the first to buy a Priefert brand finish mower. Hopefully I will have excellent luck with both!

/ I bought a G3033 today! #4  
Congratulations! If you stop working long enough, it would be nice to see some pictures of that new toy.:)

/ I bought a G3033 today! #5  
Congrats!! new Tractors... or new to you tractors are always great!!

/ I bought a G3033 today! #6  
congration! Nothing like a new tractor and equiment... take some time to get familiar with it and look the owners manual over ,and go have fun!!!!!!

/ I bought a G3033 today! #7  
Congratulations.
Now - Lets see some pics :thumbsup:

/ I bought a G3033 today! #8  
Congrats on the purchase. Sounds like another savvy buyer found LS to be the great value that many of the rest of us has. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

A tip that a few of us could have used up front. Check the loader frame bolts often while the machine is settling in. Me and one of the other guys had some bolts get sheared off on us we think because they got loose while settling and didn't know to check it. I'd check them every time you get on the tractor till you feel comfortable that it's not moving. Mine broke around 18 hours I think.

Oh and for those bolts, you can either get the giant metric socket set at harborfreight or invest in a couple of large crescent wrenches.